108

biancacortez: Sundays at the beach is the best

722.6K likes

user1: 🙄

user2: she bounced back from pregnancy quickly😍😍😍

lexiebeady: vavavavoom🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

user3: her hair is always so goals

user4: FUCK YOU

kyle_luigs: beach day is a vibe

user5: can everybody just quit pretending she is the shit

noahbridges: there is no one as beautiful as you❤️

___________________________

NOAH'S POV

The past days has been rough. Since that article on E! News was released everyone turned their backs on B. Not our friends of course but the comments were so horrifically rude and disrespectful that I wanted to throw up. B is an independent woman and there is no one that can tell her what to do, if she wants to post something on social media then she will do it. I've told her she should stay off it because of the nastiness that's going on there but she is determined that they shouldn't win and get her off social media. Why does everything happen to her? I don't get it. What have she done to deserve all this? I'm just clueless by this point.

"Good morning." I said as I walked into the locker room. It was a new day and that meant practice. Shocking.

"Morning, bro." Dalton said in a hoarse morning voice.

"You sound like a goat, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Just not in the mood." He said and opened up a celsius and shrugged it quickly.

"Morning fellas!" Bill said happily and Dalton groaned.

"What's up with him?" Bill asked me.

"Mood swings." I said making me and Bill chuckle but Dalton just gave us a glare.

"Can we?" He asked and gestured to go outside and talk.

"Yeah, sure." I said and we walked out on the field.

"What's up?" I asked and leaned on the railing of the dugout.

"We all know B is a tough woman, she can get through anything. A bulldozer would be able to run over her, and I'm not worried about B, I know she will get through anything. And she has the best guy in the world supporting her. So I'm asking this for Lexie's sake." He said and I nodded, utterly confused what he was going to ask.

"She is feeling like crap right now with what everyone is saying about B. I don't know why because she won't tell me. But I can't watch her walk around in her sweatpants being depressed anymore. I know B process everything by herself and that's the best way for her but can you please ask her if she can talk to Lexie? I know B probably don't want to see anyone right now but as a favour to me, please ask her." He said and I smiled softly.