017

bianchi: for you who don't know, Bianchi have a second floor with a bakery with pastries that will send you to the moon, and especially our balcony with a view over the prettiest part of Savannah! Only open during the day but will give you an expe...

bianchi: for you who don't know, Bianchi have a second floor with a bakery with pastries that will send you to the moon, and especially our balcony with a view over the prettiest part of Savannah! Only open during the day but will give you an experience you will never forget ❤️😱

413.7K likes

user1: I only thought it was a bar and restaurant
|
bianchi: our first floor is our bar and restaurant with an amazing outdoor serving underneath a parasol and the second floor is our bakery with an outdoor seating on our balcony which gives you a view over Savannah❤️

user2: she never stops surprising us

user3: where can you meet the actual Bianca???? And the Savannah Bananas???
|
bianchi: Bianca Cortez, the owner of this establishment is usually at the bakery during the day and at the bar by night, she loves when people say hi and surprise her with new drink challenges or crazy pastry orders 😄❤️
|
biancacortez: you know I do😍

user4: I want to meet her!!!!!

user5: she seems like an attention seeker

_____________________

BIANCA'S POV

My apron was covered in flour, chocolate and frosting. And my hair was hanging in my face. I had genuinely only a few passions in life; baking, mixology, the gym and my job. Four passions and the only things I honestly care about and Buddy of course. And it's hard to let anyone else in when my whole life is all about these passions. Ever since that night out, my mind have been spinning. That Noah liked me was no news. I've known for a while and I've been thinking about it a lot. How it would fit in my life to have someone else in it and share it with? Somewhere deep inside I've been looking for someone who understands my lifestyle and the busyness it brings and for what I've seen, Noah gets it. Nothing more than cuddling and like two kisses happened that night, he was honestly so sweet even though he was absolutely wasted. But I didn't know how I was going to let anyone know me in that way you need to get to know someone when you are in a relationship with them? My life is beyond complicated. I've learned to live with it and to handle it, but to let anyone else in it, I don't know. I don't know if a sweet guy like Noah could take it. He would have to be very thick skinned, and I just haven't gotten that impression of him.

"Look." Lexie said and showed me her phone. Lexie works only in the bar and restaurant because I hope she can soon become the manager of it but whenever I work in the bakery she comes up every now and then to have short chat.

"Omg." I said as I read the text message Bill had sent her.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"He's gonna ask me out?" I asked and she smiled widely as she nodded.