028

biancacortez: only way to survive a flight is with a glass of wine😉❤️

431.7K likes

user1: her liver must be crying

user2: I want her life 🥰

savbananas: so happy to have you on our tour!
|
biancacortez: ❤️❤️

user3: she's going with them on their tour?????

user4: what about her restaurant?????

user5: 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

dr_meadows: wooord 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
|
biancacortez: or in your case, three glasses
|
dr_meadows: says the girl who drinks wine for breakfast
|
biancacortez: it was an accident!
|
dr_meadows: yeah, sure

user5: love their friendship

user6: where are they going?
|
user7: New York

noahbridges: and a plate of prosciutto 🥹❤️
|
biancacortez: oh yeah❤️❤️😻😻

___________________________

BIANCA'S POV

It was nerve wracking to say the least, flying back to New York after five years. I haven't even visited. Haven't seen my friends or my family here in five years. I left my life. Without even saying goodbye. And now flying back there, terrifying. But my parents were happy. Yeah, I know. They aren't dead. But to me they were.

I quickly cleared that with Noah and the lads after that Karen women. My parents aren't dead but I have barely spoken to them in five years. And they haven't made an effort in visiting me in Savannah either. But they were very happy when they found out I was coming to New York. It will give them a chance to try and convince me to move back and back to my former life as an it girl living in the Upper East Side. Something I wasn't interested in. I hated the life I lived there. All the scheming, plotting and social destruction. It was awful and fake.

I nervously looked outside of the plane window. I knew Noah didn't think my parents could be that bad. That they were just protective over me. But no, they were protective over themselves and their reputation. And I spent years feeling oppressed. I had no voice and no say. My life was planned for me. I was going to go to college, university and then marry a man with a big trust fond and a high paid job and spend my days shopping and eating salads with my other Upper East Side fake friends. Basically being bored as hell. We moved from New York when I was little because my dad got a job in Stockholm he couldn't say no to and I became a part of the Swedish "Upper East Side" and then when I was 16 and ready to go to high school we moved back so I could go to a private prep school that could take me to an Ivy League school. And I went along with all that. Until I said stop. I packed my bags and moved to Savannah when I had graduated college. I sneaked out at night and left them a letter telling them I wouldn't come back. And after that we have barely talked. Once a year maybe, when they had gotten new energy to convince to come back.