135

BIANCA'S POV

I didn't even get home. I knew that I needed to get out of the bar because soon the morning staff would arrive. I headed to the stadium which I knew would be empty at this hour. I walked out on the field and just took a deep breath. My mind should be spinning but all I could think about was "I feel terrible for not being with my daughter". I was supposed to be home by now, even though I knew the entire house was asleep I knew I should've been at home. I dialled the number to my lawyer and held the phone up to my ear.

I told him about the situation and what the doctor had told me and even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was stunned. And when the call was over I walked around the field for a bit just letting myself breathe. And then I headed up to the cafeteria and sat down by a table and stared into nowhere letting my mind wander. I didn't even notice when people started arriving at the stadium. Players had walked out on the field and staff members were getting the day started. I just sat there, getting more and more stunned by that call. Wtf was going on? I couldn't even wrap my head around it.

NOAH'S POV

I woke up way too late. I felt the headache bang inside my head. God, practice and hungover is not a good combo. I turned around to see that the space next to me was empty, was Bianca already up? Weird. I didn't even hear her come home last night which meant she had to work until like 5-6am. But she should be asleep, next to me. Every time she worked night shifts she slept until like 9-10am at least. She should not be up by 8am. I got out of bed and put on a pair of joggers and a Savannah Banana t shirt. Bianca was a big mystery, I will never understand how she can work those crazy hours and just get like two hours of sleep. I grabbed my phone and walked into the nursery to see if she was there. But all I could see was my gorgeous daughter asleep in her crib and Buddy laying by her crib. I walked up to them and smiled at the sight.

"Look at you, so precious." I said and stroke my daughter's cheek. I can't believe she is five months. Five months has I been a dad. So insane. I gently closed the door after me and walked down to the kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, doesn't your practice start at 8:30?" She asked and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, but Bianca's cocktails and beers are way too delicious so." I said and she chuckled.

"Here, I made you a smoothie and you should get going." She said.

"Have you seen Bianca?" I asked.

"No, I thought she was asleep." She said.

"No, she was gone when I woke up. I thought she was here with you." I said and she looked at me all confused.

"Did she come home last night?" She asked.

"I don't know, I fell asleep as soon as I got home." I said.

"That's weird. But, we all know B, she probably got something to do and it's good she is taking advantage of our stay, she needs to work to function, we all know that. And we are here to help, you know that. We love to spend time with our granddaughter." Mom said and I smile softly.

"Thank you for being so understanding." I said and she smiled lightly.

"It's our pleasure, now, go." She said and I nodded. I walked out to the garage and saw that B'a car wasn't there. She must've already headed to the bar. I sat down in my car and started driving to the stadium. And suddenly the music stopped which indicated someone was calling. I picked up my phone and saw that Bill was calling. I pressed answer.