071

biancacortez: we are indeed loving life 🫶🏻

598.9K likes

user1: wine as always, is she alcoholic?
|
user2: yeah, she does it for a living🤷🏼‍♀️🤪

user3: thank god someone is loving life

mandolynhoward: slayyy

user4: those sunglasses are fireeee 🔥

dr_meadows: we are because you paid the check hehe 😜
|
biancacortez: because you are the person who never reach for the goddamn thing👏🏻

user5: ooooh that's cold
|
user6: #ilovegrownups2too

lexiebeady: damn girlll😍😍😍🔥

user7: she is a smoke show honestly

noahbridges: that's Ma girl❤️

______________________________

BIANCA'S POV

"Welcome to Casa Noir!" I said as I opened the door to all of our friends. The entered the fully decorated house. It had taken us a few week to get settled in and we knew we didn't want people to see until it was all ready. And we were going to inaugurate this house with a "Housewarming & Hello Autumn Party". Bianca and Noah style. We had decorated the house with fall theme because the leaves were about to drop from the trees and both Noah and I were suckers for decorating. We love to decorate according to the season or holiday and we were going to fucking decorate the shit out of this house.

"Omg, it looks amazing!" Lexie exclaimed as they looked around. The bar were stocked and ready for the best night of the fall. The food and snacks were on the kitchen isle and the music was playing our best songs. Nothing could go wrong.

"Alright, to start this inauguration, grab a shot. It is a hot shot with galliano, coffee and whipped cream." I said and everyone grabbed a shot from the tray.

"To our new house and all the parties we are going to throw here in the future, cheers!" Noah said and we all cheered before pouring the shot down our throats.

"That was delicious." David said and I chuckled.

"There are more to come." I said and they all cheered. When everyone grabbed a plate to get some food, I walked behind the bar and started mixing the first round of drinks. Since this party was fall themed, the drinks were also going to be fall themed, of course. We had Cinnamon Spritz, Pumpkin Spice Martini, Cinnamon Apple Margarita, Tiramisu White Russian, Fireball Sangria and an Apple Pie Vodka. Yes, I was using my friends as subjects to see if it was something I could put on the fall menu for Bianchi. But they have never minded before so I don't think they will start now. I made the Cinnamon Spritz and when everyone had taken a seat in our dining room I placed the drink in front of them.

"Ooo, smells nice." Kyle said.

"This is an Cinnamon Spritz, it's apple cider vinegar, syrup, cinnamon and Prosecco." I said and sat down next to Mandolyn.

"Enjoy." I said and they all tasted it.

"Omg, it tastes like if fall and Christmas had a baby." Dalton said and we all chuckled. We dug into the food and had some great conversations and laughs. And when everyone was done, we cleared of the table, took two more shots to get this shit going and then I was off blending the next drink, the Pumpkin Spice Martini. They put on Taylor Swift in the speakers and blasted out Cruel Summer. One of our favourite songs and as I was blending the drinks we all jammed out to one of the greatest songs ever created.

"Alright people! Let's hear it for the Pumpkin Spice Martini!" I said and they all cheered and then grabbed a glass.

"It's vanilla vodka, Bailey's, my favourite pumpkin flavoured liquor from Bailey's, cinnamon and nutmeg." I said and we all tried it.

"Smash or pass?" I asked.

"SMAAASH!" Jackson said and we all laughed and then continued jamming out to Taylor Swift. It was just exactly how I wanted it to go. Noah took my hand and spun me around into his arms as they were playing some Morgan Wallen songs. We loved some good country songs. He held me closely and I could feel his breathing in my neck. He then looked down at me with a smile.

"You know how much I love you right?" He asked and I blushed a little.

"And I can't believe we are finally living in our dream house. This is all I want. I have everything I need right here." He said making my heart almost jump out of my chest because of how sweet he was.

"I love you so so much." I said and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. He placed his hands on my jaw as the kiss deepened. I could never get tired of kissing him. It made me feel so calm and every time I look at him, I just fall in love all over again.

"Okay lovey dovey birds, we need something more to drink." Jackson said a bit sloppily, he was definitely tipsy.

"Alright." I said and gave Noah one last kiss before walking behind the bar again. It was time for the Cinnamon Apple Margarita. I watched all of my friends sing and dance along to the music, getting drunker and drunker which was just a true blessing to see. This is one of the reasons I wanted to buy a house, to invite all my friends over for dinners and parties. To celebrate different things or to just hang out. The doors would always be open. And they all would get a key of their own so they knew that this place is somewhere they can come and just hang. It's not only mine and Noah's house, it's everyone's.

"Have you created these recipes?" David asked as I handed them the margarita.

"Yeah." I said.

"Because this is insane, they are sooo good." He said and I chuckled.

"And you are drunk." I said.

"That may be but they are still delicifabulous." He said and we all laughed.

After a couple more drinks everyone was getting pretty damn drunk. And I loved seeing my friends drunk. It was hilarious. Kyle was chilling on a donut in the pool with all his clothes on and a cowboy hat, completely soaked. Mandolyn was passed out in a bush with Dalton trying to drag her out of there but failed miserably over and over again. Lexie was doing cartwheels. Bill and Jackson were throwing up in the same bathroom, disgusting but it is what it is. David couldn't stop laughing at Bill and Jackson. Ryan was on the dance floor with sunglasses and no shirt on, vibing to Lil Nas X. I was throwing up over a bush with Noah holding my hair while vibing with Ryan from a distance and Christian was just filming everyone while repeatedly falling over because he couldn't walk. It was all how it should be. And I loved it. And eventually we all ended up back on the dance floor screaming on the top of our lungs to our favourite playlist. We also attempted line dancing but it was a disaster, it was hilarious but we were so uncoordinated because of all the drinks. But we had so many laughs. And so much videos to watch the day after. Because in our friend group we film everything so we could laugh at it the next day.

Eventually it was time to call it a night, at 4am in the morning everyone was getting ready to get to sleep. They slept on our couches, guest bedroom, I even think Dalton slept on the sun bed. Noah took my hand and we walked up to our bedroom. It was our second night here. I closed the door behind me and as I turned around Noah's lips crashed onto mine. The passionated kiss deepened and Noah took of my dress. We ended up on the bed and I opened my eyes to see the most handsome and sexiest guy in the world smirking at me.

How could I get this lucky?