077

biancacortez: ❤️tagged: noahbridges

biancacortez: ❤️
tagged: noahbridges

677.6K likes

user1: slaving

user2: not looking not looking not looking

user3: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

noahbridges: I love you❤️

user4: he's a perfect gentleman

user5: goals

_______________________

BIANCA'S POV

"There you go, a mojito." I said and placed the drink on the counter. It was another night at the bar and it was packing up really quickly. This is what I loved about my job, it all moved so quickly, you had to be on your toes the entire time.

"What's uuup!" Dalton said happily as he, Noah, Kyle, David, Bill and Jackson sat down by the bar.

"Hey, good game tonight. We had it up on the tv." I said with a smile.

"The crowd was amazing." Jackson said.

"You played good today." I said and leaned over the counter to Noah who smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Thank you, love." He said.

"What can I offer you boys?" I asked.

"Beers all around." Bill said and I nodded.

"B." Noah said and gestured me to come closer.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Jesse is going to call you." He said making my furrow my brows.

"Why?" I asked.

"He is going to make you another job offer." He said.

"I quit my last one because it took up too much time." I said.

"I know, I just wanted to give you a heads up." He said.

"Thank you." I said. I got the lads their beers and went back to work.

"A Smitten Kitten please." A man said and I nodded and I could see him smirk in the corner of my eye and I sighed lightly.

"I bet your kitten is smitten." He said and I looked up at him to see him smirking even more. I glanced over to the lads who was glaring at him.

"What is it with you boys?" I asked and he looked at me questioningly.

"What?" He asked.

"What is it with you and dirty things up? Why do you do it? What do you think I will do, jump over the counter and start making out with you? Is that what you think?" I asked.