019

biancacortez: where are you taking me cowboy?

389.7K likes

user1: does she have a boyfriend???????
|
user2: I think it is Noah Bridges
|
user3: they are just friends
|
user4: definitely not 😎

lexiebeady: how can you be so goddamn pretty??😍😍😍😍
|
biancacortez: it's buckets of makeup😂❤️
|
user5: and Botox
|
user6: grow up

noahbridges: 🤠😉
|
biancacortez: sneaky

user7: told yah they are a thing

______________________________

BIANCA'S POV

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time to make sure everything was perfect. After Noah's game last night he came over with some dinner and to make sure I took a break from working. We sat out on the balcony the entire evening with Buddy by our feet. It was one of those nights you didn't think could happen to you. We talked about almost everything, okay everything that wasn't too deep. Those conversations needed three or four glasses of wine and a bucket of vodka to be happening. But after an hour or two he looked at me and before he kissed me he said that he wanted to take me to a place he had been wanted to go to for like forever. He told me to dress up nicely and that he would pick me up by 7, no questions asked. So, here I was, dressed up nicely and ready by 7, no questions asked. Except for the thousand ones I asked myself in my head. And that's when the door bell rang. I took a deep breath, commanded Buddy to sit and opened the door. And there he stood, in a matte black suit and with a smirk on his face and cream coloured roses in his hand, and how he knew they were my favourites was beyond me. But he knew.

"Hi." He said, gave me the flowers and kissed my cheek.

"You look stunning." He said and took my hand and spun me around to get a good look.

"You don't look to shabby yourself." I said and stroke his suit. He did indeed look extremely attractive.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed my purse and locked the door after us. We walked down to his car and as the gentleman that he is opened he the door for me. He got into the driver's seat and I don't know why but there were something extremely attractive with guys who drove. Especially in a suit and a golden watch. It was just so attractive. He put on some good music and we drove for around 30 minutes out of Savannah and he pulled up by a villa that was just something else. It was insane. It almost looked like a castle. He opened the door for me and took my hand to help me out. He placed his hand on my back as we walked up to the entrance.