073

E! NEWS

BIANCA CORTEZ IN LA!

If you haven't been keeping up with your daily celeb news you have missed out. Former Manhattan Princess Bianca Cortez has taken the world and social media by storm with her classy and chic restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. Costumers say that she has a unique way to run her business, where she doesn't let anyone be rude or disrespectful to anyone. Not staff and not other costumer. Cortez has kept herself out of the headlines for years until her dad Marco Cortez announced that his wife and Bianca's mother Eleanor Cortez had passed away. The billionaire has reportedly had little to no contact with his daughter for almost six years when she left the Upper East Side.

Now, thriving more than ever, Bianca has made a life for herself in Savannah, Georgia with her I
internet sensation baseball player boyfriend, Noah Bridges. The couple has reportedly been dating since June and are going strong 5 months in. Bianca, whose bar & bistro has made people from all over the world fly to Savannah to try it out is now in LA for her first ever interview with Late Night host Graham Norton. What can we expect from this interview? Well, hopefully we get a good glimpse into her past life in New York, how all the hate she has received has affected her and some delicious gossip on being the girlfriend of a Savannah Banana player, which is the baseball team has gone viral on social media multiple times in the last year for doing funny dances on the field and creating a show out of a baseball game.

Stay tuned for more updates on Bianca Cortez.