064

noahbridges: 12/6, you became my girl, thank you for the past four months ❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

58.9 K likes

user1: aww 🥰

user2: anorexic whore

lexiebeady: ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️

user3: is it problematic to think she is the most gorgeous girl in the world even thought you know she probably has an ED?
|
user4: yeah a little

dalton_mauldin: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

user5: so pretty😍😍❤️

biancacortez: love you❤️
|
noahbridges: love you❤️

________________________________

NOAH'S POV

We finally arrived in Portland. I loved being away, I loved travelling, and that B could join just made it all so much better. We walked into the stadium to start the day. We were all tired from the trip but we needed to get things started. It was a beautiful stadium. Magic things would happen here during these two games. And I looked forward to it so so much. I kissed B on her cheek as we walked in and I felt so blessed. Celebrating our five months anniversary weekend here in Portland. As we had our meetings B was sitting in the dugout doing some administrative work. We always had a big meeting before a game to make sure everyone knew what they were doing with dances and everything. After the meeting I saw that B had left the dugout which was a bit weird but I just thought she was on a call with someone in her staff.

We started to do our warmups. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of both teams warming up at this beautiful stadium. It was honestly so incredibly, this chance we got, playing professional baseball together while having the time of our lives. Not many people get to do it. Get to live their dreams. Get to travel the country. I was so blessed. We warmed up slowly before moving in to batting practice and some trick play. We always tried to improve ourselves with different trick plays and stuff. I mean David was insane in catching the ball while doing a back flip. We always tried to expand ourselves. I tried to look for B as we were practicing but couldn't see her. Maybe she and Lexie went to get a coffee? That must be it, B can't function without a coffee in her hand.

The time went by and as we were practicing the dances for tonight's game I saw Lexie talking to Mandolyn and Lauren by the dugout. Where were B? She and Lexie were inseparable, especially when we went on trips like these together. I tried to shake it off because I had a game to focus on but it was hard.
"You okay?" David asked as he saw me trying to spot B.

"Yeah, I just don't know where B is." I said.

"Maybe she is in the locker rooms working? Maybe the Wi-Fi is better there?" He said and I nodded. Yeah, that makes sense. When the practice was done we walked down to the locker rooms to get changed for tonight's game and I still couldn't find B. I called her phone but it went to voicemail. I quickly got my game day outfit on and rushed up to the dugout.