033

noahbridges: the amount that I've missed you is crazy❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

439.7K likes

user1: their love is so pure 🥺🥺

user2:so perfect 😍

dr_meadows: awwwwww

user3: she is so hot 🥵

user4: I can't get enough of them

lexiebeady: 😍🥰😍🥹

dalton_mauldin: you mean the ocean right?
|
noahbridges: of course, what else??

user5: 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

user6: this was actually sweet

biancacortez: I've missed you even more❤️
|
noahbridges: not possible ❤️

____________________________

BIANCA'S POV

"And my mom freaked out when I showed them a picture of you. She fell in love with you immediately." Noah said and I chuckled. After the stressful days in New York, Noah needed some quality time with his family and I decided it wasn't the time for me meeting them. Not yet. I am going to meet them, but not after the trip we had. I needed to get back on the ground and I also just needed to be alone for a few days. Even though I have missed Noah so so much, I needed to think. Noah told me everything my dad said. I just don't believe that my dad would give up so easily.

"And my dad, he was absolutely stunned when I told him about how you built your business from scratch." He said and I smiled lightly.

"They sound lovely, Noah." I said and took a sip of my wine.

"And I was thinking, we celebrate a month together in three days. June 29th, the day we became always and forever." He said, it was cheesy but I liked it, it made me smile.

"And I have a plan." He said.

"I'm intrigued." I said with a smirk.

"Oh, no, love, it's a surprise." He said with a smirk and I chuckled. He grabbed my chin and kissed me softly. I've missed this so much. I've missed him.

"Okay, then I won't snoop." I said and he smiled lightly.

We headed back to my place where Buddy was patiently waiting. I started making dinner, mushroom ravioli with a feta cheese salad. I was in a phase where I love trying new recipes. I don't know what has gotten into me. Noah took Buddy out for a walk while I finished up dinner. I set the table with candles and placed the plates with the ravioli. I made sure Buddy's dinner were in place as well, and then I put on some slow jazz. This was one of the things I loved about our relationship, the simplicity. Just having a dinner with candles made us fall in love all over again. And he made me feel so safe, so seen, so loved and so respected. Every time he smiled it was like all my worries went away. When he looked at me I knew I was safe.