074

noahbridges: serving LA some good looks❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

69.9K likes

user1: omg he is in LA with her!!!

user2: is he going to the interview?
|
user3: duh

kyle_luigs: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

user4: omg is that her look for tonight???😍

dr_meadows: queen 👸

user5: can't believe they want her on Graham Norton
|
user6: she is a fucking successful businesswoman, get over yourself

biancacortez: 🤷🏼‍♀️😘🤷🏼‍♀️

__________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Last week I got an email from Graham Nortons team saying that they would love to have me on the show and at first I was a bit hesitant on accepting but after talking to Noah and my friends I realised that it was good marketing for Bianchi. And it would a great time to show people that I'm not someone who is playing Noah or want him any harm. Because people lately has been so incredibly rude and disrespectful towards our relationship.

I stepped into the lounge and I felt my heart racing. Noah, David, Dalton, Jackson, Mandolyn, Bill and Lexie was kind enough to join me in LA, they all managed to get a few days off. I don't know if I could've done it otherwise. But since they weren't in the interview they couldn't join me backstage. Though they were invited to the dinner afterwards which they were all really excited about. Me, I was so nervous. I was going to be interviewed next to four of the greatest people in the world, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Holland and Brad Pitt. I mean has Graham purposely chosen these people to make me want to jump in front of a train? What if I embarrass myself? Say something wrong. I mean I'm not known for holding my tongue.

"Hey, I'm Tom Cruise." Cruise said politely and we shook hands.

"Bianca Cortez." I said and I proceeded to introduce me to everyone and I felt like I was sweating my ass off.

"Ever been on a late show before?" Pitt asked as I sat down on the couch.

"No, first interview ever." I said.

"How come? I would think you would have done thousands from your life in New York." He asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah, no. You try to stay away from the headlines." I said and he chuckled.

"If I come to your restaurant, will I get a discount?" Holland asked making us all laugh.

"On food you can hit but not on drinks." I said.

"Why?" He asked and I chuckled.

"It's called law." I said and they all laughed.

"We'll all come and see what's it about sometime." Cruise said and I smiled lightly.