094

biancacortez: little S is cooking

691.9K likes

user1: it's getting closeeeee

user2: that's so beautiful 😻

lexiebeady: 😍😍😍😍😍

user3: only 1,5 months left

user4: little S? Do they have a name perhaps???
|
user5: I think they do🫢🫢🫢

noahbridges: love you both, B&S❤️❤️❤️❤️

__________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Thankfully were the first stops on the tour pretty close so we could do the travel by bus and not by flight. Even though flying would be more comfortable and not as nauseating but what to do. Florida was up next and I was really excited to get out of Savannah for a weekend and do something else. All I did now was either work, prepare for the baby, clean, clean some more and try to be comfortable with my big bump and gigantic backache. Noah tried to help me as much as he could with some massages and holding up my bump to relieve my back. But it was hard. I knew it would be worth it so I tried to push through so it was nice to go on a little work trip to take my mind if worrying about birth, the house not being prepared and well, me not being prepared.

"You okay? How's the nausea?" Noah asked as he gave me my water bottle. The bus ride was a bit challenging, it gave me quite the nausea.

"If I close my eyes and tries to sleep it doesn't hit me as hard." I said and he nodded as I took a sip of water.

"I feel so bad for you, I wish there were something I could do." He said and gently massaged my shoulder.

"It's okay, love. It will pass." I said and closed my eyes again trying to think past the fact that the vomit was brewing in my stomach.

"Nope." I said as I felt it come up to my throat and Noah handed me a bag as I threw up.

"Shh, it's okay." He said as he stroke my bag.

"Bill?" He asked.

"Yeah." Bill said.

"Can you ask if we can make a quick stop?" He asked.

"Sure." Bill said and I felt that I was done and I leaned back in the seat. A few minutes later the bus stopped and I hurried out with Noah in my heels and I threw up once again at the side of the road and Noah held my hair back.

"Jesus, is she okay?" I heard David asked.

"Yeah, just some nausea from the bus ride." Noah said as I threw up once again. I stood up straight and David handed me some water.