CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM

“Taehyung, Stop the f*cking car!” You bellowed while looking at him with horror-struck eyes but Taehyung didn’t hesitate to take notice of your sayings before overtaking another car on the busy road as you let out a loud squeal in that instant

You clutch onto the leather material of the seat stiffened you took a chance before clutching onto the handle of the car embedded just above the car door as your heart was hammering inside your chest.

His eyes were ruddy along with his earlobes and his knuckles were creamy white from the potency he was holding onto the steering wheel and his expression was vacant.

You gulped down a lump in your dry throat before letting out some heavy breaths as the speed of his Bugatti Chiron was increasing in passing seconds and you couldn’t do anything other than tell him to put on the brakes of the car.

“Can’t you listen? Stop the car.” You shouted but got no response while he twirled the steering wheel of the car to take a swift yet threatening right turn on the road making a few cars halt in the center of the road as his car was an inch close to colliding with the others, hearing the honks from behind.

You clenched your eyes shut as you placed your palm over your mouth to not let out another squeal your palms were sweaty and your throat was burning up.

Opening your eyes, you could feel him steering straight on the road while his feet didn’t leave the accelerating button of the car while your stomach was churning up, you were feeling like throwing up.

Looking ahead of yourself through the windshield. The road was vacant as there were huge trees planted on each side of the road when you saw a vast truck coming in your direction, you jerked your head in Taehyung’s direction.

“Taehyung, the truck is coming.” You declared as he twitched his head to take a glance through your dark and glistened orbs before he changed the gear of the car making your eyes widen. “What the hell are you doing?” You bellowed as you watched the truck just a few meters away from you.

Closing your eyes in an instant as you whimpered while your heart would pop out of your chest at any second, you clutched onto the handle of the car stiffly while Taehyung swiftly twirled the steering wheel in a double quick time when his car was just a foot away from the truck as the truck driver put on the breaks.

Taehyung promptly pressed on the brakes with a heavy lurch as you felt a hard jerk. Taking a second or two, you leisurely opened your eyes and looked ahead before scrutinizing the surroundings when you heard a muffled voice coming from outside, it was the truck driver.

Ignoring the muffled voice, you reluctantly looked at the man sitting beside you as he had his left hand propped on the steering wheel while his chest was heaving up and down, unevenly.

Your breathing was heavy and all you could feel was the worst, “What if we died?”

The next second you could feel like throwing up and you weren’t able to breathe properly when you placed your palm over your mouth while Taehyung scrutinized your wretched expression.