CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...

Detaching your forehead with his, you licked your lower lip before gulping down as you let out a heavy breath while your heart was still heavy yet feeling at ease seeing Taehyung by your side

You locked your ruddy and puffy eyes with him while he gazed through your soul with an immense emotion in his orbs, "I just can't see you cry. Just a drop of tear from your eyes shatters my heart, Y/n. I don't know how to put this in words but I can't live without you now. I can do anything to make you stay with me."

Taehyung thought, gazing into your orbs when he watched you wrapping your arms around your upper arms as he promptly slid off his suit jacket while you watched him doing so with befuddlement.

The next second you could discern him swathing his suit jacket around your shoulder making your heart flip within its position while you didn't break eye contact with him even for a second.

You could feel your stomach churning at his gesture while your heartbeat took its utmost beating speed before Taehyung looked at your parted plumpy lips as he watched the vapors coming out of your mouth.

Propping the coat on your shoulder, Taehyung slid his hand on the lapels of the suit jacket before pulling it a bit to cover your physique properly with the soft cloth.

Staring at his visage, you took a glance at him when the reminisce of his lips over yours rushed through your mind.

You could feel your cheeks getting warm yet you were feeling cold from outside.

Locking his eyes with yours again as he traced his orbs over to your cheeks noticing the crimson red tincture coating your cheeks.

Your heart was hammering against your chest but you couldn't do anything other than blushing.

You felt him gliding his palm over your cheeks as you looked up at him while he rubbed the pad of his thumb over the apple of your cheek, "Are you flushing?" Taehyung asked.

You parted your lips as you immediately looked away from him before clearing your throat while stuttering, "No... no- I-"

Before you could complete your sentence he answered, "You are looking beautiful with your pinky nose." He declared while leaning in making your heartbeat rush as your eyes widened at his sudden closeness.

You could feel his warm breath over your nose as he leaned in before you sensed him booping your nose with his. You looked at him with befuddlement as he retreated his head back to take a look at your visage.

Giving you a mild smile, he glided his hands down to your palm not forgetting to be careful with your wrists as he intertwined his fingers with yours as you could feel his warm skin against yours while you let out a heavy breath out before stiffening your hold on his hand, "Let's go home." He declared making you nod.

"I wanted to know everything about what happened between Y/n and Hyun-Ki but I don't think this is the right time and place to talk about this." Taehyung thought as you both ambled out of the terrace door.