CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...

(You can take screenshot and open the playlist on Spotify to enjoy the background music while reading the chapter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(You can take screenshot and open the playlist on Spotify to enjoy the background music while reading the chapter.)

Stepping out of the bathroom with your pinkish bathrobe, your eyes traveled around the walk-in closet as you discerned Taehyung in his grayish sweatpants as you traced your orbs on his broad back, scrutinizing his muscles on his shoulders. His triceps stiffened as he rested both of his palms on either side of his flanks.

You could feel the temperature of your body rising up while the warmth spread across your cheeks making you gulp down when Taehyung swiftly turned around sensing your presence.

Your eyes met his cocoa ones which were shimmering in the amber rays of the luminating ambience of the closet.

Gulping down a lump in his throat, Taehyung took in your physique before traveling his orbs from your exposed legs as the rim of the bathrobe reached your knees.

Traveling his eyes up to your waist which was hindering in the bathrobe knotted with the belt of the bathrobe, loosely.

Scrutinizing the weeny droplets of water resting on your temples and on the side of your neck from the distance he was standing from you.

Twitching his eyes southwards he could see your cleavage with a few droplets of water shimmering in the amber light as you blinked.

Your damp tresses rested on your shoulders and back while the gushing droplets were getting soaked on the fluffy fabric of the robe.

Ambeling towards him while he said, “I will just go outside. You can change.” He managed to say with his burning throat yet arid one. Standing in front of you, he gazed at you with his desired orbs which held love and passion within while his heart raced.

Still turning around to step out of the closet but he heard you calling out his name, “Taehyung…” You whispered with your parted lips making his turn around in a jiffy. He looked at you with befuddlement yet the yearning didn't leave his orbs even for a second.

“Yeah… You help help.” He answered as if he knew you wanted him… his help as his eyebrows arched quite a bit on his forehead as he blinked once before he watched you stretching your hand upwards and sliding the handful of your tresses on one side of your shoulder before propping your hand on its prior position.

“Can you please help me take off this locket? I tried but it is not coming off.” You whispered the last part as you watched Taehyung taking steps towards you while his iris traced your exposed neck with your collarbone ornamented just a few inches down, “Of course.”

You passed him a mild smile while your heart was hammering against your ribcage as your throat went arid and you could feel the heat rushing through your body.

Reluctantly turning around meeting the reflection of you both in the mirror embedded in the wall as you watched him standing behind you.

Locking your eyes with hai ambery ones through the mirror in the tangerine ambiance, he could make out your ruddy tint appearing on the apple of your cheeks before he twitched his orbs back on your nape where the silver metal was propped.