CH 22 | MISSING YOU

"All the business tycoons have been invited to the company party

"All the business tycoons have been invited to the company party." Secretary Wang said to you as you nodded with your lips pressed together before replying, "Okay, Mr. Wang. Keep an eye on the preparations."

He nodded, "Yes, Mrs. Kim." Before he stepped out of your cabin as you leaned back in your chair. With a light sigh, you closed your eyes and rested your nape on the chair's headrest.

Taehyung's visage came into your view as you reminisced the night when he was just an inch away from you his sentence looped in your head, "Just an inch closer and you will lose your first kiss to me."

You let out a heavy breath as your heart was racing at a higher pace while you could still feel his breath trickling down your chin and neck making you gulp down a lump in your arid throat as you parted your lips before licking onto your lower one with your tongue.

Almost ten days wafted in the air like a scent yet still, that night is fresh in your mind as if it happened just yesterday, "It was something I couldn't forget. I remember every detail of his visage. From the dark sanity orbs, he was gazing down at me and how his petals parted while he whispered that sentence aligning his lips with mine."

You took a long breath before opening your eyes, leisurely. Clamping your lower lip with your teeth, "What is happening to me? Why am I unable to forget that night? I don't like it when he... he flirts with me. Then why can't I feel angry?" You thought.

Stretching your hand over to your visage, you softly rubbed your eyes which were worn out from watching the bright screen of the laptop all day long. "Y/n, Stop thinking about him." You soliloquy, declared.

"He is just like that. We haven't even talked much after that night. If he doesn't want to talk to me then why would I? Do I want to talk to him? Why would I? I don't!" You stated to yourself.

Blinking a couple of times you were clearing blurry vision when you heard a voice, "Talking about me, Kitty?" Your heart skyrocketed as it skipped a beat when you looked in the direction of the voice coming with your enlarged and befuddled orbs.

Your heart was hammering inside your chest when his view came into your eyeshot, and your lips were parted when you stammered, "Taehyung..." His name came out as a whisper while he was standing at the glazed door of your cabin.

With his hands folded over his chest, he was leaning against the glazed door while he had crossed the tip of his right foot beside the left one, which was on the floor.

You scrutinized his clothes as he was donned in a gray suit jacket with a sky blue shirt tucked inside a gray pants.

Complementing the outfit with walnut-colored oxford shoes, you traced back to his visage while your eyes locked with his as he was already gazing at you. Watching your every movement, how your eyes traced each and everything about him.