CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

"With you

"With you." You heard Taehyung in the people sitting at the dining table, chattering.

You could feel your heart flutter at the exact moment while you blinked looking at him before you whispered, "Don't. I am going to the restroom and you don't have any work there." You declared.

Taehyung twitched his orbs up to your visage as you pressed your lips together knowing what you just said and what he would be thinking.

A mild simper on his visage as you squinted, your eyes at him before rolling them at him and shaking your head left and right leisurely.

He raised one of his eyebrows, "This girl has made my thoughts go wild and crazy simultaneously. Just thinking of her being all fragile in front of me makes me go insane."

"It's just a matter of a few days you will ask for it, Kitty." Taehyung thought as you closed your eyes for a second, trying to get out of the unholy thoughts that rushed your mind, "I am going." You muttered as you could feel your cheeks getting warm before making your way out of there.

Taehyung smiled mildly before clamping his lower lip between his teeth, "She knew what I was thinking." Licking his lips he took a bite from his spoon before placing it back on the plate.

-

Stepping inside the restroom, you could still feel your heart fluttering while you were trying to cool down your cheeks before you took a glance at your reflection in the vast mirror, "Waah! Why am I feeling so hot all of a sudden?" You placed the tip of your fingers over your warm cheeks.

"He didn't even say anything or hit on me but still. He sure does have an effect on me." You whispered, taking in a deep breath, "Oh! Why are my cheeks getting red?" You declared, looking at your visage in the mirror before you shook your head left to right.

"No. I am not blushing. I am just baffled by his behavior and the way he doesn't leave a chance to hit on me." Your thoughts were coming out of your mouth, unwittingly. "What would he be thinking of me when I said that? Aish!" You hissed at the end of the sentence.

"Get control of yourself, Y/n." You declared before stretching your hand under the tap and washing your hands in the running warm water. A mild smile approached your visage, "He is not as bad as I thought he was before. He is thoughtful, caring, and... gentle." You thought while evaporating the drops of water on your hand under the hand dryer.

Hearing the sound of a thwack all of a sudden, you came out of your reverie with a flinch as you heard a familiar hoarse voice coming from outside the restroom.

Scrutinizing your eyes while your eyebrows crumpled in the exact jiffy, you twitched your head towards the door of the restroom before sauntering to it.

Concentrating on the voice you tried your best to hear a bit of a muffled voice through the door, "Uncle Lee?" Your eyebrows met at your glabella as you stretched your hand to twist the knob of the door and pulled it open.