CH 35 | WITH YOU!

Opening the car door for you while you looked up at Taehyung who had his orbs gazing down at you

The whole drive was rather silent yet a bit awkward but you both were taking glances at each other without letting each other know but little did you both know that both of you know about it.

Stepping out of the car, you discerned Taehyung stretching his hand out and propping it on the door frame to protect your head from colliding with it.

Your heart fluttered at his weeny gestures not leading anywhere but to fall for him even more. Taking in a deep breath, you stood on the ground.

Taking a step forward while Taehyung shut the door behind you before standing next to you as you took a glance at him, he reciprocated.

You looked away as he stretched his arm for you to get a hold of. You looked at his arm and then at his profile before he whispered, “Only if you want-”

Prior he could finish his sentence, you glided your arm and intertwined it with his while looking straight but not at him.

He blinked once before taking a glance at you with his befuddled orbs yet with a mild smile that he was trying to hide as he cleared his throat, looking ahead of himself.

You could feel your heart accelerating at this jiffy while he could feel his heart flipping over its position, “I am glad the media is not here.” You muttered as you licked your lower lip while you took a glance at the vast entrance of the skyscraper in which the party was organized.

Taehyung nodded once, “Of course, not everyone gets to have a view of my woman.” Taehyung whispered under his breath as you twitched your head towards him with your raised eyebrows, “You said something?” Taehyung gazed at you, “No, Let's get inside.” He declared.

Walking inside the skyscraper, you discerned Secretary Wang rushing towards you both coming out of the elevator making you cease your steps just as he was trotting towards you hastily, in reflex Taehyung flexed his hand and was about to stretch his hand when Secretary Wang halted his rushed steps.

“I am sorry, I am a bit late, Mrs. Kim.” Secretary Wang bowed to you both as Taehyung fisted his hand which was hung sideways, “You better watch your steps.” Taehyung said in his sonorous and stern tone, breathing out, looking at Secretary Wang gaining your attention.

You looked at Taehyung’s profile with squinted eyes and raised one of your eyebrows, “Right, Mr. Kim. I will keep that in mind from now on. Sorry, Mrs. Kim, I startled you.” Secretary Wang said as you shook your head as a no, “It’s okay. We should get going.” You declared.

Secretary Wang nodded turning around as Taehyung looked at you from him. You blinked with your eyes squinted, looking at him suspiciously, “What was that for?” You raised one of your eyebrows as Taehyung licked his lips before clamping his lower lip within his teeth.