CH 21 | JUST AN INCH

"I won't mind you staring at me all night with those eyes

"I won't mind you staring at me all night with those eyes." Taehyung declared as he traced down your eyes in which he can see all moons and stars. Your eyes widened at his sentence while your heart skyrocketed, "What, no?!" You declared while your soft yet plumpy petals parted.

You quickly retreated your orbs away from his chest, "What the hell you were doing, Y/n?" You thought and were about to draw yourself back but he stiffened his grip around your waist while you could feel your cheeks heating up.

Scrutinizing your expression, Taehyung discerned you furrowing your orbs as you didn't force yourself out of his clutch.

Taehyung could sense you giving in to his touch as he was outlining you with his hazy vision down at your jaw and neck, "Let go of me." Your voice trailed off as you finished your sentence.

He loosened his clutch around your waist as he whispered, "Do you really want me to?" He asked, watching you gulping down as you pressed your lips together before opening your lips, probably about to say something but nothing came out, "No, I don't." You thought.

He raised one of his eyebrows before he drafted the sheeny material of your nightgown which you have donned while your orbs traced his shoulders and down at his sturdy muscles and biceps.

You looked back into his orbs before looking down at his lips, he observed you looking at him while he traced your pinkish ones as you had your lower lip clamped within your teeth, "Someday this won't end up well, Y/n." He warned you, staring straight through your soul.

He could feel his throat burning, This is not going well. With his orbs, he traced the white pearly satin material which was embracing your skin in the murky room as he traveled his orbs to the periphery of the deep neck of your gown.

Moving his eyes sideways, he discerned your soft skin ornamented with the lace of the pearly nightgown as he traced his eyes down to your cleavage.

He gulped down with his heart pounding in his chest, "I can imagine how vulnerable she will look under me."

"Taehyung, get a hold of your wild thoughts." He thought as he tried to simmer down his racing heartbeat before he gulped down a lump in his throat.

You could feel his gaze holding a lot of emotions within them making you feel weak. The cold drops of sweat approached your temples and forehead.

He could feel the warmth proceeding his chest and face before looking back at your visage as you were already gazing into his eyes.

He could feel his adrenaline gushing as he watched you shift on the mattress before looking back into his orbs with your hazel ones.

Your eyes were glimmering like diamonds even in the dingy room with just only moonlight penetrating through the glass wall, "You didn't answer me." He declared in his octave's deep voice as you took in a deep breath but didn't say anything.