CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT

You saw Yeji stirring the honey in the cups as she held the tray with the cups in her hand but you stretched your hand to get a hold of the tray, “No, Let me do it

You saw Yeji stirring the honey in the cups as she held the tray with the cups in her hand but you stretched your hand to get a hold of the tray, “No, Let me do it. You already helped me so much.” You took the tray from her as she smiled before she lifted Aeri off the island and placed her physique on the marble floor.

Sauntering into the lounge with a tray in your hands while Yeji was walking beside you along with Aeri.

You glanced at Taehyung and Seokjin as you discerned a cushion winging toward Seokjin’s direction from Taehyung’s side. Your eyes widened at the scenario occurring before you.

Halting your steps as you blinked a couple of times when Yeji glanced at you before looking in the direction you were staring, “What happened-” She interrupted her sentence in between as she twitched her head to look at the two brothers.

You both discerned Seokjin catching hold of the cushion as Taehyung threw another one in his direction without waiting for a second.

The cushion collided with Seokjin’s face making his movements halt while clenching his eyes shut.

You parted your lips as you heard the laugh of a familiar voice. The voice was sonorous yet octaves deep before you twitched your orbs in the direction of the voice and discerned Taehyung letting out a fit of giggles before tittering at Seokjin and pointing out his index finger towards Seokjin.

“You deserve it.” Taehyung declared while grinning like a Cheshire cat while you scrutinized his visage as his eyes were half closed, his nose scrunched and you could see his milky teeth on display. You could sense an immense gaiety gushing through your heart.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung with his bombastic side-eyes before a mild smile appeared on his visage watching Taehyung smile.

The butterflies in your stomach were tickling like never before while his giggles were feeling a sweet melody to your ears which you would never get bored of.

“The scene in front of me was something I had never thought of yet it was making me happy which I had never felt for days. Why does my heart flutter seeing him smile? What is he doing to you, Y/n?” You could feel your heart skipping a beat as you watched him laugh.

Yeji glanced at you as she saw your lips curved up in a dainty smile before Aeri slid her hands from Yeji’s and trotted towards the couches, “Yay! Pillow fighting! I will also play.” Aeri shouted, gaining the brother's attention as they both turned their heads toward Aeri.

Taehyung smiled looking at Aeri before he twitched his eyes towards you, your eyes got locked with yours as he discerned you smiling before you immediately pressed your lips together.

“She was smiling. She hasn’t smiled in a while but I love it when she does. But why? Why do I feel like that? It feels like never taking my eyes off her.” Taehyung thought before Aeri took a cushion in her hand and was about to throw it in Taehyung’s direction when Yeji stopped her.