CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.

Licking onto your lips as you took a glance at Taehyung sitting beside you with the belt secured around his waist

“The flight is about to take off, Hope you enjoy your journey, Mr. And Mrs. Kim.” The air hostess concluded, giving you both her broad smile which you reciprocated while Taehyung didn't twitch his orbs away from the tablet he was holding with his left hand.

Watching the air hostess making her way out of your sight, you took a glance at Taehyung whose orbs were analyzing the information displayed on the bright glossy screen on the tablet.

Scrutinizing your eyes at him while your eyebrows crumpled at your glabella. You could feel the omitting space digging inside somewhere, you wanted his attention.

“What is so important that he is so unaffected about his surroundings?” Your lips unwittingly formed a pout as you stared at his profile while his orbs were busy scanning the screen.

Scrolling the display with his index finger, you watched his eyebrows getting creases making you frown.

“Looking at something without permission wouldn't be great. It can be something private and important.” You took a glance at the screen as you felt the lurching, deciphering you both that it was taking off.

Pressing your lips together, you let out a sigh as you lean back on your comfortable seat while looking at him with your tired and gloomy orbs.

The sudden octaves deep voice made half of the tiredness fade away within a jiffy, “Do you wanna eat something?” He asked, stretching his hand to place on the back of your hand which was resting on your upper thigh.

You could feel your heart thumping against your chest as you took a glance at him slowly yet leisurely intertwining your fingers with his from the back of your hand making you gulp down.

You could feel your throat burning as his touch was still something you felt pristine whenever his hand would skim against your skin.

Stiffening his clutch onto your hand, you could feel him twitching his head to you.

You were quickly to turn your head to gaze into his almond orbs shimmering under the warm white light of the space.

His eyes were serene like never before while his eyebrows were resting in tranquility, in contrast from a few seconds ago.

You shook your head as a ‘no’ as you watched him switching off the tablet and placing it beside the side table of the couch he has been sitting on, “You can do your work, it must be something important.” You concluded.

You felt him pulling your intertwined hand upwards before he leisurely slided it to the front and interlaced with your slender fingers again. You could feel your heartbeat skyrocketing while the butterflies were tickling your stomach.