CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V.
Closing the car door for me, Taehyung strode to take a seat in the driver's seat. I let out a sigh, leaning in the comfortable seat of the Bugatti before removing my heels.

Feeling my eyes fatigued because of the jet lag as I felt my eyes getting fluttering with the sleep.

Hearing a light thud, my eyes opened in a jiffy as I twitched my head to look at Taehyung's visage as his gaze met mine.

I could feel the regret approaching his orbs as he scrutinized my gloves with his cocoa iris.

"Sorry, I disturbed your sleep. You must be tired." Taehyung declared as I watched him stretch his hand near my face before I could feel his warm and slender fingers against my tresses, making me lean in his touch.

I parted my lips as I smiled mildly as his gentle stroke on my head and temple before I felt him slip his hand down to my cheeks. I could feel myself getting warm while I sensed a crunch in my stomach.

I love his touch. It makes me feel as if my soul has left my body and I can give all of myself to him. Tilting my face into his big palm, I felt him rubbing the pad of his thumb on the apple of my cheek.

"It's just jet lag." I muttered, closing my eyes for a second before looking back into his shimmering orbs with the amber lighting of the night lamps deposited along each side of the road.

Unwittingly, stretching my hand up to place it on the back of his hand which was rubbing my left cheek, halting his movements. Tracing my fingers on the bulging veins on the back of his hand.

Gulping down a lump in my throat, I blinked before looking back in his eyes, moving my upper body in his direction to look at him, "I fancy your touch. It does affect me deep down in my heart." I said in my sleepy tone as I watched his expressions change in a jiffy.

Looking at me with passion in his orbs, I watched his eyebrows raise up quite a bit before he crumpled it as I blinked.

I gulped down a lot in my throat, not regretting a single word which left my mouth.

I gave him a straight smile with my smiley eyes before I could feel him gliding his hand from my cheeks down to my neck before taking a hold of my exposed nape with his single hand.

I felt him stiffening his slender fingers around my neck as I watched him lean in his upper body towards me.

Sensing the throb in my stomach, sensing the adrenaline rushing down my insides.

Letting out a heavy breath as I could feel the distance between us decreasing while I leisurely inclined my upper body towards his leaning physique as I could feel his dark orbs getting glowy in the murky night.

Parting my lips as I could feel his breath skimming against the upper part of my lips, sending shivers down my spine. Feeling him tilting his head, I closed my eyes at the sensation before I could feel his plumpy lips over mine.