CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...

"What the hell happened to me, yesterday? He literally gave me a hickey on my neck

"What the hell happened to me, yesterday? He literally gave me a hickey on my neck." You declared, taking a glance at your reflection in the mirror in front of you as the scenarios of yesterday night looped through your head. The way his hands did wonders and how you responded to them.

You took in a deep breath before shaking your head left to right, "Stop thinking about it, Y/n." You muttered under your breath as gazed down at the vanity table in front of you and took hold of the makeup brush.

Dipping the tip of the brush into the concealer palette, you reached towards your neck where the red spot was still intact.

Leaning in to take a proper view of the ruddy spot on your skin, you applied the concealer over the spot.

Your lips were parted while all your concentration was on how to hinder that red spot on your skin which would be visible to anyone from afar.

Biting onto your lower lip you watched the spot slowly fading away under the layer of the concealer.

Gulping down a lump in our throat while you dipped the brush in the cosmetic foundation again and hindered the blotch. This would have been the best makeup done by you till now.

You looked at the blotch with your squinted orbs and scrutinized it, "I would have won a prize in doing such perfect makeup in my whole life." You declared and let out a deep breath before stretching your hand up to your tresses as you flipped your hair in the air instantly.

Taking a last glance at your dress which you were wearing for the party. You were donned in a black-pitched dress with a sheeny material.

The sleeves reached down onto your wrist while the neckline was deep, covering your cleavage perfectly. The creases over your waist tightened, hugging it keenly.

The sleek cut of the dress ceased over your waist, A perfect dress.

You slipped in another diamond ring on your index finger when you took a glance at your ring finger as the wedding ring was shining like a twinkling bright star on your finger, reminding you of Taehyung