CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...

Letting out a light groan with a heavy breath, you tossed around the mattress while the sturdy hand didn't slide off from your waist

With your eyebrows furrowed and eyes closed you probed his hand around your waist before leisurely intertwining your fingers with his slender fingers.

Feeling him sliding his fingers skimming against your lower abdomen before he rubbed your stomach making you let out a moan when you felt his warm breath against the side of your neck as his chest was already resting against your bare back.

Leaning closer to your neck, he glanced at the old mauve love marks on your skin as the rays of the sunlight penetrated over your neck and visage.

Licking his quite dry lips, he gulped down a lump in his throat as he placed his plumpy petals against one of the love bites before a humm left your throat.

You felt his warm lips against your neck before his octave's deep voice reached your ear shell, "Are you okay, Princess? Is it hurting much?" Gliding his hand down he massaged your groin making you groan as he halted his movements within a jiffy.

"Just a little." You whispered in a rough voice as he skimmed his palm over your lower abdomen again, gingerly while your fingers were still intertwined with his.

"I will prepare a hot bath for you." He muttered against your cheek, leaving a peck on the apple of your cheek as you leisurely squint your eyes open after turning around in his sturdy arms.

Scrutinizing his visage with your scrunched orbs while he traced your shimmering orbs which got locked with his cocoa ones, glimmering with the rays of the sunlight, "It feels good in here." You whispered as you blinked as he stiffened his intertwined fingers.

Watching the corner of his lips tugging up as he wiggled his orbs from your eyes to your lips.

You could still feel your heart fluttering against his as you wrapped your calf against his under the duvet while the temperature was rising up with the passing seconds.

"You were so good last night." He whispered in his sonorous voice making your cheek heat up as you gulped down.

Tracing your parted lips before you closed them as nothing came out of your throat, "I really enjoyed it last night. My first time." You thought as he slid his fingers out of your grip.

Sensing him sliding his hand on your bare back, he skimmed the cold tip of his slender fingers on your lower back.

Feeling shivers running down your spine, your breath hitched within seconds, "I still do have a lot of effect on you, princess." He declared in a low tone.

Taking a deep breath, "You do. You will have a lifetime. Every time your touch feels pristine yet recognisable." You whispered, propping your palm against his abs, sliding up to his chest. Licking your lower lip as he glanced down at it before wiggling his orbs into yours.