CH 30 | LOST IN EYES

Your eyes widened as you heard Seokjin when you unwittingly coughed onto the soup you were gulping down gaining everyone's attention, especially Taehyung's

Twitching his head in your direction and back at the dining table, he stretched his hand to get a glass of water and offered it to you.

You took a glance at him while coughing lightly as he elongated his hand over your back before rubbing your back with his palm, “Drink it.”

You held the glass of water from him and quaffed down a few sips of water as he gingerly rubbed your back to settle down your light coughs as you could feel your heart racing up with his touch as well as thinking about ‘Honeymoon!’

“Are you okay?” Yeji asked, making you come out of your reverie as you nodded, looking at her before muttering, “Yeah.” You looked at Taehyung as he looked back at Seokjin with a straight face before saying, “Why not? We are up.”

You heard Taehyung making your already racing heart accelerate more, “What?” You muttered as everyone heard it clearly, all four pairs of eyes were on you making you befuddle and abash at the same time.

Trying to cover up your statement you stammered, “Hmm… I mean to say that in the upcoming week, our company is organizing a party.” You declared when Yeji said, "No issue. We have booked the hotel the week after.”

You nodded while making an 'o' shaped mouth and smiling at her in befuddlement as you heard Taehyung's hoarse voice beside you, “You don't have to worry about it. Anyways, we will be going in my private jet.” You took a glance at him and blinked.

The hold on the glass tightened as you could feel Taehyung's warm hand tracing your rib cage making shivers run down your spine when you looked at him and he did the same.

Licking onto your lips, you gazed through Taehyung's orbs as he immediately winked at you, making your heart skip a beat.

You blinked at his reaction when you heard Aeri say, “I also wanna go with Taetae and Kitty."

You hastily looked down at Aeri who looked at all the others with the pout and doe eyes. A second later you heard Yeji say, "Of course, we will after they come back from Spain.” Aeri pouted more before folding her hands over her chest.

“Awee… We will go on a holiday for sure.” You declared looking at her before patting her head, lightly as she asked, “We will go to an amusement park?” She asked but before you were about to say something you heard a voice coming from behind you, “Of course, we will.”

Taehyung stopped near your shoulder and chin from back as you could feel his arm breath tickling your exposed shoulder and neck making you gulp down while the butterflies were lingering around your heart and stomach.

You could feel your breath getting unsteady as Taehyung looked at your profile before whispering, “You are ready for our honeymoon, Kitty?” Your chest heaved up and down at an unsteady pace.