CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME

Twirling over the fluffy mattress as you were laying on it on your stomach with a mild smile forming on your visage while the reminisces of the last night rushed through your somnolent mind

Twirling over the fluffy mattress as you were laying on it on your stomach with a mild smile forming on your visage while the reminisces of the last night rushed through your somnolent mind. Your breaths were long yet deep with your chest bobbing calmly.

FLASHBACK- LAST NIGHT

Y/N’S P.O.V.

“Yeah, say it if you really mean it.” I heard him, declaring it while gazing straight through my soul as his grip on my back stiffened over the passing seconds.

I gulped down a lump in my throat as I could sense him pulling me closer to himself while my already touching chest was hammering against his.

His warm breath was trickling down from the tip of my nose to my lips and chin as shivers ran down my spine. His hand skimmed from down my spine to skywards while I could feel him tracing my spine with his large palm. His orbs didn’t leave mine even for a second.

I should stop him, right? This thought was looping inside my head while he was leaning in toward me while the words were stuck in my burning throat and the heart was just the cherry on top, I could feel like my heart would jump out of my ribcage at any jiffy.

My hold on the lapel of his suit jacket stiffened while I took a glance at his lips which were aligned with mine. I unclamped my lower lip from my teeth as I could feel his hand which was previously under my chin getting a hold of my jaw.

His slender fingers were propped on my neck, his large palm was probably hindering most of my neck as the pad of his thumb was rubbing the part just under my chin.

I couldn’t take a single breath at that very jiffy but the tension was getting heated up between us.

I could feel my mind getting blank and drowsy at the same time and all I could do was to give in his touch and close my eyes, leisurely.

Sensing his soft yet dark gaze looking down at me, I gulped down another time, trying to breathe evenly.

His thumb was rubbing my neck making my adrenaline gush. He does things to me. He was right when he said that. I can’t think of anything properly when he touches me that’s the truth. I can’t deny it.

At least not now. I was feeling good. This is not me but I felt like I fancied his touch, so badly. My petals were parted away and all I could think of was his lips on mine before I heard his breath reaching my eardrums other than my heart thumping inside my chest.

I could feel a soft and plumpy surface skimming against my lips but couldn’t sense anything further as I crumpled my brows when I heard an octave’s deep voice echoing in my ear, “When I said that I won’t kiss you until you beg, I meant that.”

I could feel the tension drowning inside my heart as I leisurely opened my eyes when I discerned him leaning near my ear without letting go of me.

I pressed my lips together when I heard him say another sentence.