CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!

Dangling the white shopping bags of Dior in his hands, Taehyung reciprocated a smile at you as you wrapped your arms around his while ambeling down the concrete walkway

"Want anything else?" Taehyung asked, twitching his head towards you as you bobbed your head left and right, "No, we acquired more than enough." You answered.

Stiffening your grip around his lower arm before you slid it down inside his palm when you felt his slender fingers getting intertwined with yours while your heart fluttered at his gesture.

You twinkled as he leaned towards you in a jiffy while you stood erect at your position before you felt his plump soft lips against yours pinkish ones. You pouted, pecking on his petals before he retreated himself from you.

"So as we are done with shopping then we should head somewhere." Taehyung declared, gazing into your orbs which were shimmering in the bright moonlight spreading throughout the murky sky.

"Oh, where?" You asked him with your arched eyebrows and doe eyes as your lips were parted. Scrutinizing his smiley orbs glimmering with the amber rays of the streetlamps preceding alongside the street yet the stars gleamed in his cocoa iris just like a diamond.

"That's a surprise." He whispered while scrutinizing your almond eyes changing from doe to elation.

The grip of your fingers tightened around his as you licked your lower lip making his gaze wiggle from your eyes down to your mouth before his smile widened.

"Surprise? One more?" You asked, looking at him before you watched him winking his right eye at you, "Just for you." He whispered, clamping the fringe of his lower lip within his teeth as you raised your eyebrows while smiling at him.

"Let's go." Taehyung declared while you both strolled towards the car. Opening the car door for you, Taehyung placed the shopping bags on the back seat of the car while you sat on the passenger's seat.

Closing the door of your seat, Taehyung strode towards the driver's seat while you smiled looking behind at the mini bag which Taehyung placed in the backseat with the other bigger shopping bags.

Stretching your hand, to get a hold of the weeny bag on the back seat you clutched the packet while Taehyung jumped on the driver's seat as you took a glance at him before he shut the car door.

Twitching his head towards you with a mild smile never leaving his lips before he took a glance at the mini packet in your laptop which you were holding. Your fingers gripped the rim of the packet while you said, "I bought something for you."

Straightening your index finger before curving it back in your fist, you smiled displaying your milky teeth, "For me? But when?" Taehyung asked with his tilted head and befuddled orbs as he rested his palm over his lap.

"I have my ways too." You declared, smiling ear to ear at him as you looked at him with your squinted eyes making him raise one of his eyebrows at you, "That's my girl." He exclaimed while grinning like a Cheshire cat, gazing at you with his pleased orbs.