CH 25 | KITTY

“They can wait

“They can wait.” Taehyung declared while staring into your hazel orbs while you closed your eyes in frustration. As he traced your movements, you licked your lower lip, “No, they can’t.” You declared as he raised one of his eyebrows.

You nudged him away with both of your palms as he retreated a step back. You squinted, your eyes at him as he pulled the tip of his tongue from the fringe of his mouth and glided his hands back inside the pocket of his sweatpants.

“Go and freshen up. Guests won’t like looking at you in this state.” You ordered, making him crumple his eyebrows looking at you. “You know who’s it?”  Taehyung asked but you made your way downstairs before he could ask any further questions.

“Guests?” You both heard another bell ringing reaching your eardrums as you shouted, “Coming!”

Taehyung looked at your back as he sighed, “Did she call someone over?” Licking his lower lip, Taehyung was about to follow you down the stairs when he looked down at his half-naked torso as your sentence looped around his head, Guests won’t like looking at you in this state.”

“I wouldn’t have minded but if she said-” He let out a huff before making his way upstairs into his room, hastily. “Who can it be?” Taehyung muttered, entering his room before he made his way inside the bathroom.

In contrast, you opened the door of the mansion you encountered with a mild smile on his plumpy lips before you looked up into his orbs as you declared, “Welcome, Seokjin oppa.” You reciprocated the smile as you turned to the side to look at the lady in her late twenties looking at you with her smiley orbs.

“Welcome here, Unnie.” You said as she smiled, “We are meeting for the first time. So here you go.” Yeji said, elongating the bouquet toward you. You glanced at the fresh white lilies in a matter black bouquet, “Beautiful.” You declared.

Taking a glance at Yeji as you have your mouth opened, you let out a giggle before taking hold of the bouquet, “Thank you so much.” You smiled as you heard her say, “Also congratulations on your wedding.” You muttered, “Thank you.”

You blinked once as you took a few seconds to adore the white lilies before you heard a cute and soft sound, “I am also here.” You crumpled your brows before you looked in the direction of the voice.

A genuine smile approached your visage as you looked at the adorable girl peeking her head out from behind Seokjin as he was hiding behind all this while, “Oo… Baby, Aunty didn’t see you before.” You said, crouching down in front of her.

You scrutinized the girl for probably about five years looking at you with her doe eyes as he leisurely scooted from behind Seokjin before taking a step ahead and looking in your orbs.

You stretched one of your hands out for her as a gesture for her to hold it.

“Aeri is quite a shy person when she meets someone for the first time.” You looked up at Seokjin as he said all this before giving him a light nod.