Bucks Ass

TW: slight smut, OBLIVIOUS BOYFRIENDS

Chim and Hen were the first to notice Eddies unhealthy obsession with staring at Bucks ass so they decided to see how many times it would happen in one day, they even made bets.

The first stare wasn't subtle like at all, it was in the locker room and they were getting changed. The jeans he was wearing molded his ass so perfectly Eddie couldn't keep his eyes off him, Chim noticed and slapped Eddie round the head.

"Owww! CHIM!" Eddie shouted chasing Chim around the locker room until Buck giggled and Eddie immediately stopped chasing him and looked at Buck who was giggling. Eddie just melted at his smile and all his anger washed away. Then his eyes traveled back down to his ass which was just begging for a squeeze.

The second stare was a little subtle but Hen noticed, the bell just rang Eddie went down the pole first then Buck went down his ass being exposed as Eddie stared his face going bright red. "You alright there Eds?" Buck says questioning his blushing face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, it's just a little hot in here that's it." Eddie giggles nervously rubbing the back of his head before running to the fire engine. "For fucks sake." Eddie mumbles.

"You alright there Eddie?" Hen giggles nudging him.

The third time Eddie just didn't care if the others saw or not so when Bobby called Buck to his office he couldn't keep his eyes off of him, more like his ass swaying left and right as he walked. He even bit his lip to dial back the groan when Buck turned back and caught him staring and winked at him.

"Fuck." He groaned earning a concerned look from Hen and Chim. "He just caught me staring then he winked at me." He confessed, physically face palming.

"It's alright Eddie, you can just make up an excuse like there was a bit of mud on his ass or something." Hen tries to calm him down before he has a panic attack thankfully is works.

The fourth time Buck was on fire engine cleaning duty and Eddie was enjoying the view of Buck bending over to pick things up every now and then. God he was enjoying this view so much. Hen walked by knowing what he was staring at.

"If you keep staring at his ass then you might laser holes into him, and if you're so obsessed with him do something about it." Hen giggles as walking by, Eddie just smirked evilly before getting up and walking over to Buck.

He slapped Bucks ass causing a yelp to come out of his mouth and Eddie winked at him before walking off leaving Buck all flustered but little did Buck know Eddie was even redder than him. Buck looked at him walking off with a slight sway in his hips like he's proud of himself but as soon as he got round the corner he sat on the floor panicking.

At the end of their shift Buck came over to him, Eddie was panicking looking for places to run to until he looked over to the bathroom and immediately ran over shutting the door and locking it. Buck groaned and just hid round the corner, waiting for him to open the door.

Eddie peaked outside the door looking around for Buck, he had the shock of his life when Buck tackled him back into the bathroom locking the door. Eddie did his best to avoid eye contact.

"Would you like to explain why you slapped my ass earlier?" Buck asked with a smirk on his face.

"Because you've got a nice ass." Eddie muttered but Buck heard it.

"Oh?" Buck continued teasing him moving closer and closer to him until he was pressed against the door. Eddie reached for the lock but Buck grabbed his arms and pinned them above his head. "I've seen you staring at my ass all day, you aren't so subtle." Buck winked.

Eddie couldn't speak, he was so scared that Buck would think he's weird and stop being friends with him. Eddie looked up into Bucks eyes and saw that Buck had no hatred for him and it calmed him. "I couldn't resist." Eddie added, finally regaining confidence.

"Oh really?" Buck let go of his wrists and his arms made its way around his neck whilst Eddies hands slipped around his waist and was satisfied when he heard a moan from Buck after he grabbed a handful of his ass.

"You like that huh?" Eddie smirked grabbing his ass harder earning another moan from Buck.

"Fuck yeah I like it." Buck groaned leaning in for a kiss. Eddie obliged and leaned in also connecting their lips in a heated kiss, Eddie squeezing his ass again to earn a groan to slip his tongue in. Buck pulls away.

"You think you have power here." Buck grins evilly putting his knee in between Eddies legs pushing up on his dick causing Eddie to moan.

"We can't do this here." Eddie breathed out gasping for air pushing Buck off of him and grabbing his hand pulling him outside the bathroom and into his truck driving to his apartment.

You know what happened next and I can't be bothered to do a part 2, sorry 😭