You Child

Fuck trigger warnings, read to find out.

The team were chilling in the loft since they're shift ends in about 1 hour and it was seemingly quiet. They were all just chatting before Buck starts to ramble on about building some Lego with Chris.

"Me and Chris were having so much fun playing with Lego yesterday, like I built a house and he somehow build a flipping dog like how!? But then he gave me his dog and I took it home, now it's on my nightstand and I wake up just to see it every morning." Buck rambles on.

"Omg you're such a child." Eddie smirks looking at Buck who just looks at him with evil in his eyes.

"Call me a child and I'll act like one." Buck said quickly pretending to fake cry, throwing a tantrum on the floor.

"Shit, what do I do? Get off the floor now!" Eddie shouts to Buck who just continues 'crying' over and over.

"No!" Buck shouts in a baby voice so Eddie stands up, picking him up holding him on his side and Buck just ruffles his face into Eddies neck and stops crying.

"Finally." Eddie sighs sitting back down on the couch watching TV with Buck who was still acting like a child.

"Shifts over!" Bobby shouts and Eddie stands up waiting for Buck to get up as well but he don't.

"Oh my days, am I gonna have to carry you again?" Eddie asks and Buck just put his arms out, Eddie lifts Buck into his arms and starts walking to his car. Going round to the other side placing Buck in the passenger seat and doing his seatbelt. "How long are you gonna do this for?" Eddie asks moving into the drivers seat.

"As long as it takes." Buck mutters just incoherent enough so Eddie can't hear.

"What was that?" Eddie asks and Buck just sits there with his arms crossed. They get back to the apartment, Chris was still at school so he was dealing with baby Bucky. "So Buck, what do you wanna eat?" Eddie asks looking through his fridge and cupboards.

"Goo goo ga ga." Buck says (I cringed so bad writing that).

"Oh for fucks sake." Eddie groans just picking up ingredients to make a sandwich and made 2 one for him and one for Buck.

"Fank you." Buck said in his baby voice and Eddie couldn't help but melt.

"Can you stop acting like a child?" Eddie asks.

"No!" Baby Buck shouted, playing with Lego's and eating his food.

"You really are adorable." Eddie blurts out and Buck doesn't seem to notice bcs he just keeps playing with his toys.

"Wook what I built." Buck said in the baby voice again.

"Very nice now we need to get ready because Bobby and Athena are having a barbecue today, you wanna go? Then get ready." Eddie said and Buck nodded going to Eddies clothes drawer and stealing some of his clothes.

Buck walks out of Eddies room in grey sweats and a white shirt, "This was the best I could find." Buck shrugs sitting back down and playing with Lego's.

"Yeah you look fine but childish." Eddie shrugs going into his room and grabbing some black jeans with a grey shirt, also with a black hoodie and bringing out another one for Buck. "Here wear this." Eddie says handing Buck a hoodie which says 'LAPD Diaz' on the back.

"This has your name on it?" Buck asks looking down at it.

"I know, I wore it today so it's gonna smell like me a lot." Eddie says and Buck puts it on, finished with his legos and instead decides to tease Eddie a little.

Buck sits on the couch right next to Eddie, hood up and snuggling into Eddies side.
"This is comfortable, I'm gonna go sleep." Buck says before placing his hand on Eddies thigh 'by accident' but he doesn't move it instead he feels Eddie shift underneath him. Buck decides to lay down with his head in Eddies lap instead so he does that bringing the sleeve of the hoodie up to his nose and inhaling it. "God I love the smell of you." Buck mutters but Eddie heard.

"Oh really?" Eddie asks smirking down at Buck who just hid his face in the crook of where Eddies leg is split from legs to stomach. Eddie just stroked Bucks hair lightly as he falls asleep. "It's time to go." Eddie whispers.

"Noooo." Buck said in a whiney tone, "You're gonna have to carry me because you're too warm." Buck smirks but Eddie just gets up, holding Buck bridal style he walks to the car buckling Buck in again.

"There you go, you're very light so I'm always happy to carry you.". Eddie smiles getting into the drivers seat. When they got to Athena's, Eddie picked Buck up again but this time he looks sweetly into Bucks eyes.
Eddie leans down and gives Buck a little kiss on the forehead making Buck go bright red in Eddies arms. "Awhh you're blushing, you gonna stop being a child now because I can't kiss a child."

"Fuck yeah I'm an adult now." Buck said quickly getting out of Eddies arms and instead holding his waist. "Now kiss me."
Buck whispers in Eddies ear causing him to crash his lips into the others, it was sweet and loving until it got heated. They look back to the Grant-Nash household to see everybody standing at the door holding phone and of course Eddie got mad.

"Delete that!" Eddie shouted before turning back to me, grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." Buck said shyly looking down at the floor so Eddie lifted his chin up to give him another kiss.