Cutesy

TW: If they don't get together in the show then I am gonna teleport to the show and force them to kiss.

This is a really short one.

Buck and Eddie were hanging out at a park with Chris, they were sitting on a bench when they decided to actually do something.

"Hey Eds?" Buck says.

"Yeah Bucky?" Buck blushes and Eddie smiles to himself.

"Do you wanna play some football? I used to play in high school and I was the best." Buck smiles in courage.

"Yeah sure I'd love to play and tackle you to the floor." Eddie says getting up as Buck pulled an oval ball out of his bag.

"You wish." Buck smiles as he runs with the ball. "Come on, you can do better than that."

Eddie runs after him grabbing his waist and bringing him to the ground grabbing the ball and running.

"Hey!" Buck shouts wiping the mud off his hands but as he was running he tripped over, his face smashing into the mud.

"Buck! Are you okay?" Eddie says running towards Buck.

"Ow." Buck groans flipping over and using his sleeves to wipe the mud.

"Are you okay?" Eddie chuckles a little bit.

"Are you laughing?" Buck asks.

"Nooo." Eddie says.

"How dare you laugh at me Edmundo Diaz!" Buck shouts hiding his laugh.

"I'm sorryyy, it's just really funny." Eddie chuckles but immediately stops when he hears Chris shouting.

"Daddy! Buck! Help!!" Chris shouts and Buck immediately shoots up seeing a man trying to grab Chris, he sprints over and tackles the man to the floor as if they're playing football.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Buck shouts as he pins the man to the floor and Eddie grabs Chris.

"What happened Chris?" Eddie asks.

"He asked me if I wanted candy and I said no then he started grabbing me and pulling me to his car." Chris sobbed into Eddies shoulder and Buck was even more mad.

Buck begins beating the shit out of the man below him as Eddie calls the police the man is passed out, face full of blood as Athena came and arrested the man.

"Buck, Eddie are you okay?" Athena asks as Chris is with the paramedics.

"I'm fine but I don't know about Buck." Eddie whispers as Buck rubs his knuckles.

"Buck, come here and get yourself checked out with the paramedics." Athena says and Buck listens walking over to the ambulance as they wrap his knuckle in bandages.

"Eddie? Can we just go home now?" Buck says throwing himself into Eddies arms wrapping him in a deep hug.

"Of course we can." Eddie smiles stroking Bucks hair as Athena and the rest of the crew left. "You've got a piece of mud."

Eddie licks his thumb and wipes the mud off of Bucks face staring deeply into his eyes holding his cheek.

"Thanks." Buck blushes a deep red and Eddie takes his chances leaning in as Buck leans in as well. Their lips connect in a kiss, a deep and gently kiss and they pull away looking deep into each others eyes.

Buck leans back in placing a quick peck into Eddies lips. "Holy shit." Buck chuckles.

"That was amazing." Eddie gasps a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Now let's go home."

"Yay." Buck smiles deeply as he grabs Eddies and Christopher's hands pulling them to the car.

"Finally my dads are together!" Chris shouts, Buck and Eddie laughing as they get into the car going home to a world of cuddles and movies with their boys.