Only you

Lately Buck has been very closed off to everyone and wouldn't let anyone touch him, nobody knew why but everybody was too scared to ask. Eddie was the first to notice Bucks strange behaviour so he decided to try cheer him up a bit.

"Heya Buck, what's up with you lately." Eddie walks up to Buck wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"Don't touch me." Buck says quickly shrugging Eddies arm off of his shoulders before walking down the stairs and into the bunks.

"What the hell?" Eddie says watching Buck walk off.

"That was weird." Hen adds looking at Eddie as if he has the answers.

"Yeah, normally he loves it when I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Maybe he's just having an episode again." Hen says quickly but Eddie knew that there was a deeper meaning towards his behaviour.

Suddenly the bell to go home after their 24 hour shift went off, Eddie went to the locker room to grab his stuff and leave when he sees Buck outside talking to Eddies recent girlfriend Ana.

Bucks POV

"You stay away from Eddie, you get me?" She says and I just nod, wanting for this to be over.

"May I ask w-why?" I question treating every thing in my body to not start crying right now.

"Because I don't want you stealing my future husband, he will propose to me soon I can feel it and I don't want you in my way." She says pointing an accusing finger into my chest.

"Oh okay." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh don't cry you little pussy." She scoffs and I just quickly wipe my eyes and walk back into the station to see Eddie staring at me curiously.

"What was that? Why was you speaking to Ana?" Eddie asks and I just shrug, remembering that if I don't leave Eddie alone then Ana will hurt him.

"Tell me Buck." Eddie says sternly, walking closer to me as I back away. I shake my head, fighting the urge to cry again but I can't tell him why I was speaking to his girlfriend that she was threatening me.

"Evan, tell me right now." He says again as I back into the locker and I let my anger get the better of me as I push him so hard that he falls onto his ass and I run out of the locker room. As I was running the tears in my eyes started to fall again as I hopped into my jeep. I punch the steering wheel in frustration and the horn honks causing Eddie to look outside at my teary stained face as I drove off.

Eddie POV

I sit on the floor of the locker room until I hear a horn honk outside so I look to see Buck with tears streaming down his face, I feel bad for him since I know he's go adhd but still tried to pressure him.

'Fuck!' I think to myself as I watch his jeep pull away from the station, knowing that he's gonna go home and cry on his couch.

"What's happened between you two?" Bobby asks walking into the locker room whilst I was still sitting on the floor.

"He's been off lately and I'm gonna figure out why." I say quickly standing up running outside into my truck to drive to Bucks. I knock on the door and it only took a couple seconds until Buck opens the door eyes red and puffy.

"Go away." Buck said quickly trying to slam the door shut but I put my foot in the way.

"We need to talk." I say pushing the door open fully and letting myself into the apartment.

"Just don't touch me." Buck says quickly as I walk into the door.

"Why can't I touch you? Are you having another episode? Normally you love it when I hug you." I say looking deeply into his blue ocean eyes.