Eat The Sandwich Now!

TW: Eating Disorder

Buck and Eddie were on their way to work, they carpooled because Chris forced them to have a sleepover so now they were sitting in silence in the car.

"Did you sleep well?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah, your couch is really comfortable." Buck exaggerates.

"It can't be that comfortable." Eddie chuckles pulling into the parking lot.

"It really is, stay in the car for one sec I wanna do something." Buck rambles getting out the car but Eddie just sat in his seat waiting for Buck to do whatever.

Suddenly the door on Eddies side opens and Buck is standing there holding his hand out for Eddie to take. "What are you doing?" Eddie chuckles taking Bucks hand and getting out of the car.

"A lady should never get out of the car by themselves." Buck laughs before running off with Eddie chasing him.

"I'm not a lady!" Eddie shouts as Buck runs into the firehouse up the stairs and hiding behind Bobby.

"Dad! Save me!" Buck shouts as he hides behind Bobby but Eddie runs right behind him trying to get him from Bobby.

"We are just gonna ignore that you called me dad but, Eddie why are you chasing him?" Bobby sighs protecting Buck.

"He called me a lady!" Eddie shouts standing up straightening his jacket.

"Okay chill, don't hurt my child." Bobby says still standing in front of Buck.

"Yeah Eddie! Don't hurt his child, wait you think of me as your child?" Buck says eyes glistening with joy.

"Yes Buck, you're just like my child." Bobby smiles.

"Just you wait Buck." Eddie threatens walking back down the stairs to the locker room Buck following cautiously.

They both got inside the locker room but Eddie locks the door, "Now tell me, what makes you think that I act like a lady huh?"

"Nothing I was just doing something nice." Buck responds as Eddie quickly gets dressed into his work clothes.

"Yeah right." Eddie scoffs walking out of the locker room as soon as Eddie is out of the locker room Buck begins getting undressed and into his work clothes then walking out to meet the others in the loft.

"Hey guys." Buck says cheerfully but as soon as anyone else could reply the alarm went off.

Station 118 fire and ambulance needed on scene.

They all rush into the fire engine and head off, "Buck why did you wait until I was out of the locker room to get changed?" Eddie asks.

"I just didn't want to change in front of you that's all." Buck shrugs it off like it's nothing but Eddie just gives him a suspecting look as the engine stops.

They all hop out of the engine and turns out the scene is a woman has her head stuck in her boyfriends tailpipe with loads of people surrounding them, Buck was passing the tools to whoever needed them.

"Don't you think the blonde one is a bit overweight to be a firefighter?" A random girl in the crowd whispers to her friend which Buck hears.

"Yeah like how does he even carry all that, he's so fat." Another woman says and Buck starts tearing up but decided to ignore it and wipe his eyes.

"You alright Buck?" Chim asks as the scene was over and everybody was leaving but he was standing there lost in thoughts.

"Ye-Yeah I'm fine." Buck snaps out of his thoughts and walks back into the engine with the others. Buck wasn't talking to anyone but nobody could figure out why.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Chim asks again but Buck just nods smiling fakely.

When they got back to the station Bobby began preparing sandwiches for lunch, no calls happened yet so Bobby was handing out the sandwiches to everyone.

"Here you go Buck." Bobby says handing the sandwich to Buck who doesn't take it.

"I'm not hungry." Buck responds quickly as not to draw attention.

"Have you ate breakfast?" Bobby asks how cautious.

"Yeah." Buck lies.

"I'll go ask Eddie since after that call you two went out to eat." Bobby scoffs walking away and going towards Eddie, Buck gets worried and runs away hiding in the bathroom.

"Eddie? Did Buck eat breakfast?" Bobby asks handing Eddie a sandwich.

"No? He said that he wasn't hungry, why?" Eddie asks how confused and worried as well.

"Buck hasn't ate at all today, I'm gonna go force him to eat." Bobby says turning around just to see that Buck has disappeared. "Where did Buck go?"

Bobby begins searching the whole station for Buck, "Buck!?" Bobby shouts but lucky for him the bell goes off forcing Buck to come out of hiding and into the engine. "As soon as we get back you are eating Buck."

"I'm not hungry." Buck shrugs, the call was quick and easy so it only took 1 hour so Buck only have 2 hours left on his shift.

Bobby was trying to force Buck to eat, Buck wasn't eating then Eddie joined in trying to get Buck to eat. "Buck, you better fucking eat!" Eddie threatens as Buck notices his shift is over.

"I'm not hungry." Buck says once again running out of the firehouse but realising he has to walk home because he came in the car with Eddie. He begins walking when he sees a car show up next to him rolling the window down.

"Get in Buck." Eddie demands but Buck just ignores him and carries on walking.

"No." Buck runs down an alley way and gets away from Eddie.

This happens for a couple days, Buck stopped eating all together and everyone noticed him getting pale and thin.

"Buck you're coming home to me today." Eddie orders as there shift finishes and Buck just couldn't say no.

"Fine." Buck sighs as they both get into the car and Eddie begins driving.

"Why aren't you eating?" Eddie asks straight up but Buck didn't answer until Eddie stopped outside of his apartment building.

"I-I am eating." Buck responds getting out of the car making his way over to open Eddies car door again, they've been doing it ever since that one day.

"Come on Buck." Eddie says grabbing Bucks hand and getting out of the car not letting go of Bucks hand until they make it into Eddies apartment.

Eddie immediately went to the kitchen and made a sandwich, "If you're eating then eat this." Eddie says sliding the sandwich in front of Buck who is sitting on the couch.

"I-I'm not hungry." Buck stammers but Eddie grabs him and pins him to the wall with sandwich in hand.

"Eat." Eddie says bringing the sandwich to Bucks face as Buck opens his mouth cautiously.

"No, I'm not hungry." Buck says quickly and hits the sandwich out of Eddies hand so it landed on the floor.

"Buck I love you but fucking eat." Eddie speaks out quickly still pinning Buck to the wall.

"You love me?" Buck smirks leaning closer pecking a soft kiss onto Eddies lips.

"Of course I love you." Eddie smiles kissing Buck again but moving them over to the couch. Eddie breaks away from the kiss goes to the kitchen and brings out another sandwich.

"I love you too." Buck shouts before Eddie comes out with the sandwich placing it in front of Buck.

"Now fucking eat the sandwich." Eddie demands and Buck instantly begins eating it and Eddie just smiles.