Shut Up! ⚠️⚠️

TW: Smut (that big slutty surprise I've been meaning to get you.)

Buck was at Eddies apartment just chilling with him and playing video games. Christopher was at his friends house so Buck was missing him a lot.

"When's Chris coming backkkk?" Buck groans as Eddie sighs.

"He's hanging out at with his friend then he's sleeping over." Eddie said rubbing his face.

"I miss him- hold on I'm getting a call from Bobby." Buck said answering the phone.

Buck: Hey Bobby, what's up?

Bobby: I just wanted to tell you and Eddie since I'm guessing you're at his house that me and Athena are having a family dinner on Friday and we'd like the whole crew to come.

Buck: Yeah of course, me and Eddie will be there.

Bobby: Alright see ya, son.

Buck: Bye dad!

Bobby chuckles on the other end on the phone then ended the call and Eddie started laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" Buck asks as Eddie stops laughing.

"You called Bobby dad." Eddie breaths out holding his chest from laughing.

"So what?" Buck says starting to get a bit pissed off now.

"He's your captain!" Eddie shouts and now Buck was even more mad. "I know he like a father figure to you but really?"

"Shut up." Buck said under his breath.

"Nah, I can't sit down anymore." Eddie laughs standing up now and Buck following. "I can't believe you called Bobby dad."

"Shut the fuck up!" Buck shouted pinning Eddie harshly to the wall, Eddie immediately stopped laughing and looked Buck in his eyes.

"Your eyes are so pretty." Eddie blurted out without even thinking.

"Oh really?" Buck smirked pushing Eddie against the wall harder causing Eddie to groan a bit when Buck noticed Eddie had a hard on. Buck used one hand to pin Eddies above his head and the other to hold his waist as Buck leans in kissing Eddie on the lips.

"Fuck I loved that." Eddie groans.

"I bet you did, you slut." Buck spat, making out with Eddie harshly and then trailing hickeys down his neck. "Shirt, off now."

"Y-Yes sir." Eddie blurred out, eager to be touched even more.

"Yeah you slag, don't disobey me or I'll punish you." Buck smirked attacking Eddies collarbone before finding his soft spot and biting it hard so Eddie moans out louder. He trails down and begins sucking on his nipple whilst slowly moving his hands to be in between Eddies thighs squeezing hard.

"P-Please." Eddie murmured.

"Use your words darling." Buck responds. (I got a weird tingly feelings in my stomach writing that.)

"P-Please fuck me." Eddie groans throwing his head back.

"If you say so." Buck smirks, stops biting on his nipple and transports them to the bedroom. "You got any condoms and lube?"

"Lube yes but we don't need condoms." Eddie says laying back on the bed, Buck straddles him and takes his shirt off revealing his toned body.

"Like what you see?" Buck smirked as Eddie blushes and looked away. "Now, do you like it rough or gentle?"

"R-Rough, I wanna feel you inside me until next week." Eddie groans bucking his hips up against Bucks ass.

"Needy little fucker ain't you." Buck groaned getting off of Eddies lap, stripping them both down so their naked and Buck flips Eddie on his stomach.

"P-Please." Eddie begged.

"We need a safe word, love." Buck whispered in his ear causing Eddie to shiver.

"I don't know, potatoes?" Eddie says lifting his ass up so it grinds against Bucks dick causing him to hiss.

"Alright then." Buck smirked grabbing the lube and putting it over his finger before inserting one inside of Eddie, pumping it in a out and then he inserts a second finger trying to spread Eddie out as much as he can.

Eddie is a moaning mess whilst Buck adds a third finger, pumping them in and out roughly once he felt that he was spread out enough he grabs the lube still fingering Eddie then takes them out, Eddie whines at the loss of contact. Buck laces the lube over his dick before inserting the tip inside then fully submerging his whole length inside of Eddie. They stay like that for a couple minutes whilst Eddie adjusts.

"Y-You can move~" Eddie groans and Buck didn't even take a second to pump in and out of him. Eddie was almost squealing by the pain and pleasure. Buck grabs Eddies hips lifting him so now their in doggy style and he slaps Eddies ass lightly, Eddie moaned so he did it again.

Buck feels himself getting close and Eddie is too so he grabs Eddies cock, pumping it in the same rhythm of the thrusts making Eddie moan out more. He puts his finger over the tip of Eddies cock to signal that he's not allowed to cum yet, he stops pumping Eddies cock and starts thrusting again.

"Should I pull out?" Buck asks groaning from thrusts.

"N-No." Was all that Eddie could say since he's filled with ecstasy. Buck finishes inside Eddie but doesn't let him cum yet, he flips Eddie round leaving loads of little kisses all over his body, his thighs, chest, neck and v-line. Buck takes Eddie into his mouth before sucking it violently until he cums in his mouth, Buck swallows it and lays down next to Eddie.

"That was amazing." Buck chuckles.

"Yeah it was." Eddie said, really tired. "Does this mean we're dating?"

"Well I'd hope some considering the face that I swallowed your seed." Buck chuckles again looking Eddie in the face.

"I guess I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend." Eddie shrugged and scooted closer to Buck laying his head on his chest.

"We should shower before we go sleep." Buck says standing up.

"What like together?" Eddie asks stunned.

"Yeah why not." Buck says and Eddie stands up but fails to walk.

"You've made me lose the ability to walk." Eddie sighs but Buck just picks him up bridal style and carries him to the bathroom running the bath. They bathed together and Buck washed Eddies hair for him and now they're in bed cuddling in just boxers.

"I'm so glad we have a day off tomorrow or you'd get questioned by why your limping." Buck giggles and looks down to see Eddie sleeping on his chest. "Goodnight baby." Buck says kissing the top of Eddies head causing Eddie to smile since he wasn't actually asleep.

"Goodnight to you too baby." Eddie chuckles kissing Bucks chest then they both fell asleep and had a lie in.