Crowded Elevator

Buck and Eddie were just hanging out at the park with Christopher when some women kept talking to Eddie, complimenting him and calling his ass cute. Sure it is cute but Buck was getting jealous as he sat next to Eddie on the bench with his arms crossed listening to them flirt with him.

"Uhh sorry, I'm not interested." Eddie says shivery.

"Please baby, just one chance?" A girl said grabbing his bicep.

"He's not interested." Buck says coldly.

"Ugh fine." The girls scoff, walking away.

"Thanks." Eddie says rubbing his arms since he's cold. Buck takes off his hoodie and chucks it in Eddies lap.

"Put it on." Buck says quickly before going to the playground to help Chris get up to the slide. Eddie puts the hoodie on and quickly inhales the scent instantly feeling safe, wrapped in Bucks scent. Both Chris and Buck head back to Eddie.

"Did my boys have fun?" Eddie chuckles looking at a smily Chris and Buck.

"Yeah dad! I have a sleepover remember so can you drop me off?" Chris says.

"Yeah of course." Eddie smiles walking to the car, all of Chris' stuff was already in there as Eddie drops Chris off.

"I'm gonna be lonely now." Eddie groans as he watches Christopher walk into his friends house.

"I can stay with you if you really want?" Buck asks unsure.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Eddie smiles looking at Buck is awe.

"Of course I would and stop looking at me like that." Buck blushes looking away from Eddie.

"Like what?" Eddie says continuing to look at him like that.

"Your soulful big brown eyes which absolutely make you melt." Buck says refusing to look Eddie in the eyes.

"You think their soulful?" Eddie asks as Buck finally looks at him in the eyes.

"Shut up." Buck blushes even more causing Eddie to smirk.

Eddie just drives to his apartment as Buck sits silently in the passenger seat still blushing.

They reach Eddies apartment building and get into the elevator when it comes to a stop of a different floor as loads of people come piling in, Eddie accidentally pinning Buck to the wall so he would get squashed.

"Did I mention that you look cute in my hoodie?" Buck flirts.

"No you didn't but thanks." Eddie blushes slightly as he was struggling to hold himself so he doesn't squish Buck himself. "Shit man, why are there so many people?"

"I don't know but you don't have to hold yourself up, just think of it as a hug." Buck smiles wrapping his arms around Eddies waist whilst Eddie wraps his around Bucks neck.

"Sorry, I can't move my hands." Buck says as his hands implant onto Eddies ass. The elevator comes to another stop and everybody gets off except Buck and Eddie.

"You can stop hugging me now." Eddie smirks looking at Buck.

"I know, I just don't want to." Buck smirks back.

"Then I guess you won't mind if I do this." Eddie leans in planting a soft kiss into Bucks lips.

"I definitely didn't mind you doing that." Buck blushes pulling Eddie into another kiss. "Fuck I love you."

"I love you too darling." Eddie smiles.