The Dare

TW: Slight Smut, Oblivious Boyfriends

Buck was cleaning the fire engine whilst Eddie and Hen were having a chat on the lounge. Hen give Eddie a dare.

"Eddie, I dare you to just tease Buck all day, make him flustered, make him hard just do anything to tease him." Hen smirks evilly staring at Eddies shocked face.

"Deal!" He shouts too loud and Buck gives him a confused look but he just gave him a heart melting smile. Buck doesn't know his feelings for Eddie, he just thinks of him as a friend.

Later that day...

"Hey Buck, come here." Eddie shouts over and patting a seat on the couch next to him whilst the others were watching. Buck sat down next to him trying to keep his distance but Eddie just moved so close to him that he was practically sitting on his lap.

"Y-Yeah?" Buck says all confused and flustered. Eddie just smirks at the blush on his face and gets close enough so their lips were almost touching. Buck gasps out a breath looking at Eddie lips then his eyes.

"You look cute all flustered." Eddie says then he pulls away, walking down the stairs to the bunks.

"What the fuck just happened?" Buck asks the others but they just shrugged. Buck was breathing heavily but it eventually calmed down and he laid down on the couch thinking.

Buck snapped out of it as soon as the bell rung and they all gathered in the fire engine, Buck got forced to sit right next to Eddie which was the worst choice ever and Eddie was just staring at him mindlessly the whole trip which caused Buck to avoid eye contact.

The call was a gay couple who had got trapped in the ferris wheel and was scared to death. One of them rented out the whole ferris wheel so they would stop at the top for a couple minutes to watch the sun set then it was supposed to go back down again but it didn't go back down so they called 911.

They got them both down safely, no injuries just probably a lot of nightmares. Eddie wouldn't stop flirting with Buck the whole call but he doesn't know why.

When they got back to the station Eddie was just staring at Buck and he got embarrassed so he tripped over causing a little cut on his knee, when Eddie tried to help he just ran away.

Buck calmed himself down and cleaned the cut, he was bending over doing his shoelace when Eddie walked by and slapped his ass. "Nice ass Buckley, keep doing them squats." Eddie bit his lip and made a grunting sound which made Buck embarrassed.

Hen pulled Eddie into a different room, "Up your game Diaz, he isn't responding to your behaviour." Hen smirks squeezing his shoulder and walking away, Eddie took this challenge and raced out the room to find Buck.

Once he got his eye on Buck his face lit up with an idea, he made sure that Hen could see them before walking up behind Buck snaking his hands around Bucks waist and hiding his head in Bucks neck gently kissing his neck, making sure that Hen couldn't see that part.

"Eds, what are you doing?" Buck breathed out completely frozen in his spot. He whined quietly when Eddie sunk his teeth into his neck, Buck threw his head back giving more space for Eddie to give him hickies. Eddie kept lightly sucking on the delicate skin until he found his weak spot just underneath his adams apple. Eddie suddenly stopped causing Buck to whimper but Eddie just walked off winking at Buck.

Buck was sick of it and decided to fight back, they just came off of a call and Eddie was sitting with his head back and eyes closed on the station couch. Buck smirked and walked towards Eddie climbing carefully onto his lap facing towards him, as soon as Eddie felt the friction his eyes shot open and his head flew forward. "You like teasing me huh?" Buck smirks. "Well how do you like this." Buck leans in a kisses Eddie softly on the lips.

"I fucking love that." Eddie says and Buck smirks kissing him again, deeper and more rough this time. Giving a little tug on Eddies hair making him gasp so he could slip his tongue in.

After a couple minutes of making out Bobby speaks up. "Alright alright, stop now you're still at work." He chuckles making a disgust expression. Buck just shrugged, giving Eddie another little peck on the lips and getting off his lap.

"We'll finish this later." Buck walks off winking leaving a very confused Eddie sitting on the couch with puffy lips.

Hen was dying at Eddies face, "THE PLAYER GOT PLAYED!!" She continued laughing making everybody else laugh whilst Eddie was still confused.

After their shift Eddie found Buck and confessed his feelings and Buck did the same now they're dating and the whole station thinks they're too lovey dovey.