7

After speaking to Kai for hours, I had learnt alot about his planet and the people that lived here.

The technology that the zaviours possessed was advanced beyond what humans could ever have and it gave them the ability to cloak their planet.

Their planet is called Zandara and has been around for billions of years. The zaviours are part of an intergalactic alliance but only a select few know of their location.

Their ancestors were once under attack when a male took a soulmate from another planet and ever since that time, they've cloaked Zandara and forbidden anyone from travelling to find their soulmate again.

Kai also informed me of the other humans that lived here. There was one elderly lady called Maria who had been here for almost seventy years, a lady who had just turned fifty and a set of twins who were thirty-seven.

I was the youngest, at the age of twenty-one and Kai was twenty-four.

He had one sister, Kiara and three brothers, Kintel, Klaus and Kordin. His parents were high in the ranks of the zavior people and were second in command to the reigning monarchs of Zandara.

Power will be passed down through the ranks and one day, Kai's brother, Kordin, will take charge of Zandara after his parents and Kai would become the second most powerful man on the planet.

Because I was now here and I was the soulmate to a high ranking family member, my presence had been requested to meet the monarchy and Kai's family.

"Dont worry, you'll be fine. They just want to make formalities and meet the soulmate that we fought to rescue." Kai reassured me when I started to panic.

"But what if they don't like me? I have nowhere to go if they hate me." I muttered.

"Daisy, if for any reason you don't want to stay here, then you have every right to request a ship to take you back to Earth."

I looked at him confused.

"But what about you?"

If I went back to Earth, then Kai would be destined for a lifetime of misery. I wasn't sure I could do that to him after he risked his life to rescue me.

"Don't worry about me. If you want to go home, all you have to do is ask."

I stood to my feet. "So when do I meet the parents." I smiled.

"I, um, I'll send a message to get the preparations underway." His face lit up, his mood bright and cheerful.

Kai stood up and lifted me in the air while spinning me around.

"Thank you, Daisy."

I chuckled as he put me down.

"I don't have anything to go back to anyway." I shrugged.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Kai made his way over, opening it to reveal a familiar face.

I smiled when Kiara walked in, happy to see her. I got friendly vibes and I instantly liked her.

"Daisy, how are you settling in?" She walked straight past Kai as if he wasn't there and came over to me with a warm smile.

"I'm settling in well. Kai's been a great host." I chuckled.

"Has he taken you out of this room yet? There are so many people who want to meet you." She clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Um, no, not yet." My stomach flipped and I became anxious. How many was so many? I looked at Kai and he came over to me in an instant.