Lycan Brothers

Sean stood in total silence after Madam Flora left for Laura's shoes. Suddenly, he heard laughter and glanced around to where it was coming from until his eyes landed on someone.

They widened in shock. A little girl around eight with long brown wavy hair reaching her waist and wore a long white nightgown. She stood at the end of the hallway with a warm smile.

She giggled and waved her hand at Sean. His lips parted, and he wanted to say something, but the girl turned her heels slowly. She slowly turned into a beautiful woman before his eyes. She glanced over her shoulder at him and smiled. He took a step forward, but she ran off. "May!" He called out, running after her without hesitation. When he turned a corner, he saw her sitting on the balcony. "Wait..." He said, taking slow steps towards her. She waved at him again and leaned back.

As she fell, Sean screamed in horror and ran towards the balcony. He was about to jump over after her, but someone roughly grabbed his arm. He glared at Nathan, "What the hell do you think you're doing!" Nate asked, frowning his eyebrows.

"May, she's..." He murmured, glancing over the balcony and then back at Nate.

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows, confused, "Sean... May is... dead... remember." He said with so much concern.

"But, but..."

Suddenly, Ivy came running, "Alpha Nathan, look for Laura. I believe she's in danger!" She exclaimed.

Nate glanced at Sean, then pushed his way to the room where she was having her dress fitting. "Laura!" He called out, stumbling into the room. He glanced around and gasped in shock. The mirror shattered into pieces over the floor, and quiet murmuring echoed in the room. He glanced up and saw Madam Flora seated at the corner. Her eyes snapped open wide, staring out at nowhere, rocking back and forth. There were cuts all over her.

"Madam Flora!" Nate called out hesitantly approaching, making sure he did not scare her. Listening to her heartbeat, it was slow and steady.

"What happened?" Sean asked. He wonders to himself how he let this happen. He was to protect Laura, his best friend and King's mate.

"They have her; that's what happened," Ivy said, folding her arms.

Everyone thought and wondered how they were just bested.

*~*~*

'Wake up... Wake up...' I heard a soft, angelic voice echoed through my head. 'Just open your eyes, and everything will be better.'

I did what I was told. My eyes flickered open at first. It was blurry.

So I closed and opened them, and everything was clear. I glanced around, realizing I was in a cellar. As I pushed myself up, "Finally, she's awake." I heard a familiar voice. I froze in fear, and the hairs on my neck stood.

Suddenly, I pushed myself so I could lean against the wall, wishing the walls could swallow me. My eyes widened in fear, wondering where I was. There stood Elsa and Oberon with evil grins on their face.

"W-what do y-you want with me?" I asked more like whispering, bringing my legs up to my chest, wrapping myself in some ball.

"Have you forgotten already?" Oberon asked, tilting his head aside. He strolled across, brushing his fingertips on the bars.

I bit my lip, "please let me go." I cried, feeling tears rolled down my cheek.

He chuckled, "Sorry, but I can't let you go. You know you can do outstanding things. Not only can you bear a powerful lycan child, but you can do a lot." I stayed quiet. "Because you have the moon goddess' blood, able to travel to her world and change werewolves into lycans..."

"I can't do that!" I cried out, "I'm weak... I haven't even shifted!"

"What did you just say!?" He asked, snapping his gaze at me, and I shut my mouth, "ANSWER ME!" He roared, making me cringe and whimper in fear.

"I-I c-can't shift," I mumbled.

He growled loudly, pacing, "I thought you said she could shift!" He yelled at Elsa.

She stepped back, and her eyes widened, "I thought so too... I sensed her wolf!" She said nervously.

Suddenly, the door opened, and we all glared at it. The four other Lycan brothers stepped in. "What's all this yell about?" Sandy, a blonde lycan, asked, glancing at Elsa and Oberon.

"Looks like our little princess is awake," said the redhead leaning against the wall, keeping his gaze on me.

"Also looks like she's crying," said dark-haired evilly chuckling as he stood in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest.

"Don't be rude, Joseph. She's a guest," said the brown-haired guy standing beside Joseph... I believe.

"Come on, Sebastien, I'm just having some fun," Joseph said, winking at me. I felt a shiver rolling down my spine.

"So, back to my question... Why were you yelling?" Asked the sandy blonde guy.

Oberon sighed but covered it with a growl, "Our marked one has not shifted... yet." He retorted, pointing at me.

"How come Elsa said—" Elsa interrupted Sebastien.

"I know what I said!" She yelled, "She has her wolf but not her form." She rubbed her temples while groaning.

"This is a marvellous thing!" Joseph said, walking forward.

"How so?" Oberon asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"She's weak... meaning we can compel her with no problem," he said, turning to redhead. "Nicholas, do you think you can do so?" He asked the redhead, who I now know was Nicholas, patting his shoulder.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, it'll be easy." He said, winking at me before standing straight.

"I now see where you're going, Joseph," Oberon said. "If we compel her now, it will be easy to get total control over her by the time she has her first shift."

"So, are we doing it now?" Asked the sandy blonde guy.

"Not now, Christopher... Tomorrow morning before we leave will be perfect."

Wait what!? Are we leaving?

Where were we going, and why so early? The question I had in mind was, was Nate going to find me? Right now, I'm scared. I want to go home and be with my family and never leave the house ever again.

"Don't cry, dear," Sebastien said. "You'll be the beginning of a great empire..."