Noah's Tale

My lips gaped, and my mouth watered at the sex-god right in front of me. He walked towards it almost in slow motion. His skin was slightly toned, with a sharp jawline, hair messy but slicked back, chest hard as stone and eight packs out and tempted. As he walked towards me, his shorts dangerously low on his hips, revealing a v pointing downwards.

Butterflies stirred in my guts as heat covered my cheeks. My eyes filled with lust. He has a powerful and dominant aura around him like he can destroy anything and anyone who comes in his way. "Nate..." I gasped, staring into his eyes as they flickered from grey to green. "You're-you're a Lycan too," I whispered.

He smirked, standing in front of me, slowly cupping the back of my neck. As he was leaning forward, gazing at our lips until...

SLAP!

"What was that for!?" Nate asked in shock, placing his palm on his cheek where I slapped him.

I crossed my arms and glared at him, "That's for not telling me you had trouble shifting and having people follow me around!" I yelled and slowly uncrossed my arms. "And this is for being my mate," I said, grabbing his neck and pulling his lips onto mine. Nate wrapped his muscular arms around me, pulling me close. We were so entranced in our heated kiss that we forgot we had an audience until someone loudly cleared their throat.

We pulled away and glared at Sean, who was wiggling his brows. "Break it up, kids," he said. "Trying to keep this PG," he laughed.

"That was gross," Kelly said, snaring. "But sweet," she smiled, and Tracy laughed, slipping her phone in her pocket. Did she take a picture of us?

I blushed, turning my head away, and everyone laughed, "Your Majesty, you have received an SOS from the Grey Moon and Wolf Moons pack." Elder Stone said, and I snapped my head.

Silver Moon pack was my old pack, my brother's pack. They need help.

"What's wrong?" I asked, slowly pulling away from Nate. "Is my family okay?"

Elder Stone glanced over to Nate before turning to me. "Your Highnesses... Multiple rogues camps were in between the territories and were attacked."

"Laura, please go with Kelly to Noah for training," Nate said, kissing my forehead. "Sean, come with me."

"Wait! I need to be at that meeting," I exclaimed.

"Love, you want to ensure your family is safe, but I need you here. Please."

I sighed and nodded, "Okay, but please ensure everyone's safety."

*~*~*

"Welcome, Luna," Noah greeted, suggesting a seat on the couch. "How's the young Prince?" He asked.

"His good," I said, smiling warmly as I sat. "So, what's today's lesson?" I asked, leaning comfortably.

"Seeing the past," he said, holding something in his hand. He stood before me, "Please, can I have your hand."

I furrowed my brows, hesitantly stretched my hand, and he placed something cold on my palm. He stepped back and took a seat across from me. I stared at my palm, realising it was a necklace with a brown leather strap and a black stone pendant. "What do I have to do?" I asked, rolling the charm before clenching into a fist.

"Try to take it in," he said, leaning back, crossing his arms. "I know you can do this."

I sighed hesitantly and lifted it to my nose to take in any scent. I sent leather and... Noah's incense.

I gasped.

There was laughter...

Flashing of people...

"My son shall be an elder," a man said with joy and pride, patting young-looking Noah. "You will now have power!"

A woman laughed, saying, "Michael, he's also my son."

Noah faked a smile and glanced over at his sister, Elsa. She glared back at her brother in hatred and rage.

"I don't want to be an Elder," he muttered, but his parents were too proud and excited to hear what they had to say.

"Elsa!" His mother called out, glancing over her shoulder. "Come congratulate your brother," she said sweetly.

"No," Elsa said, slowly standing up with crossed arms. "I will not congratulate him. For he is unworthy to be elder!" She yelled.

Their mother gasped, "Elsa!"

"Watch your mouth!" Their father yelled. "Apologise to your mother and father!" He ordered.

"NO!" She snapped angrily.

"She's right!" Noah voiced out, jumping onto his feet. "I don't want to be an elder!" He yelled.

Their parents glanced at Noah in pure shock, "Why is that!?" Their father asked.

"Because I want to live my life, not waste away and be immortal!" He argued.

SLAP!

"You take that back!" Their mother yelled.

Noah kept his head aside, not wanting to see his mother's angry, disappointing eyes. There was silence. Both parents turned their gaze to Elsa, and to their surprise, she left. "She's no longer my daughter," Noah's father said. "And you will be an elder!"

I gasped awake.

"You saw my past," Noah said calmly as he stood. "I believe it's the end of your training," he stretched out his hand.

"One question," I said, clenched on his necklace. He sighed and nodded, "Why didn't you want to be an elder?" I asked.

"I fell in love with a human... Now, can I have my necklace," I handed it back to him.

I stood up, "what happened to her?"

"When I woke up, I found out she married a man from the east, and I never saw her again."

My heartache and my eyes watered when I heard this heartbreaking love story. I need to go before I break into tears.

"I need to go," I stood and hugged Noah. "It will get better for you," I said, trying not to sound sorry for him. "Bye!" I quickly opened the door, walked out and slammed it shut. I sighed and walked down the hallway.

"Laura!" I saw Tracy go ahead, "There's something wrong with Nate!" She said, walking towards me.

"What is it!?" I asked as she got closer in front of me.

"You..." She whispered, and I suddenly felt a sting in my neck. "Goodbye."

Everything went black...