Epilogue

"Happy Birthday, Hades!" Everyone sang out as we walked downstairs with my baby boy in my arms. I glanced at him, seeing him giggling and jumping up and down, signalling he wanted to get down. I chuckled softly and kissed his temple before placing him on his feet. Once he was down, he ran towards his Aunt Kelly.

Nate snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his chest. "Our prince is a one-year-old. Can you believe it?" He whispered as he planted a kiss on my head. "He was just a baby; now he's walking."

I kept my gaze on Hades as he played with Sean, "He's still our baby, no matter his age." I said, feeling a warm smile growing on my face.

"Where's my grandbaby!" I heard Mother's beaming voice behind us. I glanced over my shoulder to see my family was coming downstairs. Pete's mother, father, and mate, Chloe, were heavily pregnant. It has been a long time since I saw them.

"Mom! Dad!" I gasped in excitement, glancing over at Nate. He nodded with a smirk plastered on his face. Pulling away from his hold, I ran into my family's embrace, "I can't believe you're all here."

"We won't want to miss over little Prince's first birthday," Mother said as we pulled away from our embrace. "Now, where is that little star?" She asked, gazing over my shoulders.

"He over with Sean and Kelly," I said. Mother took Father's hand and paced off to find Hades.

"Hey, little sis," Pete greeted, pulling me into a hug. "Long time no see," he said as we pulled away.

I chuckled, "I see I've missed the good news." I squealed, looking down at Chloe's big belly, then placed my hand. "I believe congratulations are in order."

Chloe touched her belly and laughed, "We wanted to surprise you. Not that I am pregnant, but expecting twins!" She beamed.

"Oh, goddess! That's great news!" I pulled her into a tight hug. Remember not to hurt my nieces or nephews. "We need to catch up!" We pulled away.

Pete chuckled, "Of course, but first, we need to see the birthday boy."

"I, too, would love to see the birthday boy," we heard a soft feminine voice behind us, accompanied by this powerful aroma of power, which grabbed not only our attention but everyone's. There stood a young-looking woman who looked more like my birth mother, the moon goddess and different. She looked like a supermodel.

"I brought a gift for my great-grandchild," she said, waving a box wrapped in grey. Her gaze met mine, and I swear I felt a chill rolling down my spine. She handed the box to me with a warm smile on her face.

"Huh... Thank you?" I said more like a whisper as I hesitantly took it. "Sorry, but... Who are you?" I asked nervously.

She chuckled, "Forgive my manners. Dear granddaughter of mine, I am Luna. The first moon goddess before your mother." She said, holding her head high. "I didn't know you existed until my subject told me about your existence and purpose."

Everyone gasped and murmured within themselves, lowering their heads almost like a slight bow of respect. "I came here not only to acknowledge my great grandson and you. But to ask a request... For you..."

I slightly nodded my head, "huh... Of course... What is it?... Grandma."

"I request that Lycan wolves and bloodline should remain within the royals. For I do not want to undergo the pain of losing my creation once more."

"Wait... How about my mother? Isn't she the moon goddess?"

She sighed, "Let's just say she's not needed anymore." She grinned evilly, "Well, I must take my leave. And happy first birthday to Prince Hades."

Like that, she turned on her heels and walked out. Once she was out, my gaze slowly landed on the present, where it was written:

To: Hades Axel Crescent

May this gift be opened on your eighteenth birthday.

With love from my grandmother,

Moon Goddess, Luna!