40 ✨

Yoongi POV

We found ourselves at the boutique shop, immersed in the task of selecting our engagement attire. Yn, being the meticulous chooser, tried numerous dresses for nearly two hours. Eventually, she settled on one, but she refused to reveal it, teasing me that it would be a surprise. Curiosity piqued, I tried to coax her into showing me, but she was determined to keep it under wraps.

After securing her dress, we moved on to pick out an outfit for me. Yn took charge and selected something that matched her vision for our engagement. Our next stop was the jeweler for our engagement rings. Playfully, Yn turned to me and remarked, "Yoongi, I'm already wearing the ring from your proposal. Now, I'm going to wear our engagement ring. Tell me, in which finger should I put my wedding ring?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at her playful antics. "Well," I responded, "you can put the wedding ring on the finger right next to the engagement ring, and that way, they'll always be side by side." We shared a laugh,

After finishing our shopping, Yn and I sat down for lunch at a restaurant. Suddenly, I received a call from Jin, and he informed me that all our friends had arrived at my home and were waiting outside. It struck me that I had forgotten about their visit. I quickly asked them to wait for five minutes, ended the call, and turned to Yn, explaining the situation. She was shocked, questioning why I didn't tell her about their arrival. I apologized, admitting that I thought they were coming later in the evening.
Yn rushed to apologize to our friends waiting outside. Jin reassured her, saying there was no need to apologize,

Jin oppa! It's been a while," she exclaimed, giving him a friendly hug. Jin responded with a playful smile, "Yn, you're looking even more radiant. Must be the engagement glow!"

Moving on, Yn addressed Jimin with a cheerful tone, "Jimin oppa, how's life treating you?" Jimin, always the charmer, replied, "Life's good, especially now that we're here for your engagement!"

J-Hope, the eternal optimist, received a bright smile from Yn, "Hobi oppa, you bring so much energy wherever you go. It's contagious!" J-Hope laughed, "That's the goal! We're here to celebrate, right?"

Next was Namjoon, the wise leader, "Namjoon oppa, how's your music journey going?" Namjoon shared his recent projects, and Yn listened attentively, expressing genuine interest.

Taehyung, the playful soul, received a teasing remark from Yn, "Tae oppa, are you causing trouble as usual?" Taehyung winked, "Only the good kind of trouble, Yn. Get ready for some mischief during the celebration!"

Jungkook, the maknae, got a warm pat on the back, "Jungkook oppa, how's the surprise dance coming along?" He grinned, "It's going to blow your minds, Yn. Just wait

As we entered Yn's home, our friends looked around, and Jin Hyung, being the considerate one, said, "Yn, make yourself at home. If you're comfortable with all of us staying here, great. If not, let us know. We can always book rooms nearby." Yn smiled, "Thank you, Jin oppa. You're all more than welcome to stay. No need for hotels."

Jimin, in his playful manner, teased, "Yn, you sure you're ready to handle all of us invading your space?" Yn responded, "Well, I've managed this troublemaker," pointing at me, "so I think I can handle the rest of you."

J-Hope added, "That's the spirit, Yn! Get ready for some unforgettable moments." Yn laughed, "I'm looking forward to it, Hobi oppa."

As Yn warmly embraced Jin Hyung and the others, Jin Hyung affectionately remarked, "Yn, you've become like a little sister to us. We're thrilled to be here for your engagement." Yn, with a grateful smile, replied, "Thank you, Jin oppa. It means a lot to me."

Jimin, with his charming demeanor, added, "Yn, you're officially part of our chaos now. Get ready for lots of laughter." Yn playfully nodded, "I'm up for the challenge, Jimin oppa."

J-Hope, always the ray of sunshine, chimed in, "Yn, you're not just gaining a husband; you're gaining a whole bunch of brothers too!" Yn chuckled, "Lucky me, Hobi oppa."

Namjoon, the wise leader, offered some advice, "Yn, if you ever need guidance or someone to talk to, we're here for you." Yn expressed her gratitude, "Thank you, Namjoon oppa. I'll keep that in mind."

As everyone dispersed to freshen up, Yn turned to me, "Yoongi, I'm so glad they're here. It feels like family." I smiled, "They are family, Yn. Our crazy, wonderful family."