🌝✨60✨🌝

Yoongi POV:

As we settled into our flight seats, the excitement in the air was palpable. Y/n, with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, couldn't contain her curiosity.

"Yoongi, where are we going?" she asked, looking at me with those irresistible puppy eyes that always had a way of softening my resolve.

I chuckled, appreciating her eagerness. "Ah, kitten, you're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" I teased, my fingers gently tracing patterns on her hand.

Her pout was adorable, and she insisted, "Come on, tell me now. The suspense is killing me."

Leaning closer, I whispered, "Alright, since you asked with those puppy eyes, we're going to Paris."

Her eyes widened, a delightful mix of surprise and joy. "Paris? Really?" she exclaimed, and I nodded, savoring the moment.

"Paris, the city of love, seemed like the perfect destination for our honeymoon," I explained, enjoying the glow of excitement on her face.

As the plane soared into the skies, the promise of Paris awaited us, and I couldn't wait to explore the enchanting city hand in hand with Y/n.

Y/n pov

As the plane touched down in Paris, the anticipation of our honeymoon in this romantic city only intensified. The air held a different charm, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement as we disembarked.

Hand in hand, Yoongi and I made our way through the bustling airport, absorbing the vibrant energy of the city. I couldn't wait to unravel the mysteries of Paris with the person I loved by my side.

Arriving at the hotel, Yoongi handed me a keycard with a playful grin. "Our own little piece of paradise awaits," he said, guiding me toward the elevator. Excitement bubbled within me as the doors opened to our floor.

Entering the room, I was met with a breathtaking view of the city. The Eiffel Tower stood tall in the distance, illuminated against the night sky. My eyes widened with amazement.

"Yoongi, this is incredible!" I exclaimed, rushing to the window to take in the mesmerizing sight.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. "Glad you like it. But that's not the only surprise."

Leading me further into the room, I discovered a beautifully decorated space, adorned with fairy lights and soft music playing in the background. A table was set for two, complete with a bottle of sparkling champagne and a bouquet of fresh flowers.

I turned to Yoongi, a mix of excitement and gratitude in my eyes. "You really went all out, didn't you?"

He grinned, "Well, it's our honeymoon. It has to be special."

As I gazed at Yoongi with a mix of excitement and gratitude, he flashed a mischievous smile. "Ready for our playful night, kitten?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with a playful glint.

I playfully smirked, "We can save that for later, Yoongi. I'm exhausted from the journey."

Yoongi, with a teasing grin, took my cheeks in his hands. "Seriously, kitten? It's our wedding night, and I was hoping we could start some baby procedures," he said, his tone both playful and suggestive.