44 💜✨

Author note:

Remember, guys, it was just a simple Indian engagement, so don't expect more. I didn't know many things about engagements, but I tried my best on it.

💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜

Y/n pov

The big day arrived, Jimin oppa was helping with my makeup, not allowing me to book a makeup artist. He complimented me, saying I looked beautiful. I hadn't seen Yoongi since breakfast, and as the evening approached, I wondered what he was up to. Jimin oppa informed me that he was busy receiving guests; Yoongi had invited some people close to him.

As I was getting ready for the big day, Jin oppa walked into the room, carrying a box. He smiled warmly and told me it was his gift for our engagement. Curious and touched, I opened it to find a stunning diamond necklace.

(author mind : 😅 I know guys this is too much, but what who's going to ask? Ours just imagine 😂)

Ihesitated, looking at Jin oppa and expressing my concern about its expense. Jin oppa, with a gentle smile, placed his fingers on my lips, stopping me from talking. "Don't talk. Wear it. It's a gift from your brothers," he insisted, emphasizing the sentiment behind the gesture.

Feeling a mix of emotions, I took the necklace, appreciating the love and care from my BTS brothers. It was more than a piece of jewelry; it symbolized their support and affection. Jin oppa playfully teased, creating a light-hearted atmosphere. Amidst the teasing, Jimin oppa chimed in, reminding me not to mess up my makeup. We shared a laugh, and I couldn't help but hug them both. Feeling incredibly lucky to have them in my life, I embraced the joyous moment.

Jin oppa, with a smile, excused himself, reminding me to get ready soon. As he left, Jimin oppa stepped forward, taking the beautiful necklace and carefully placing it around my neck. He complimented the piece, expressing how it perfectly complemented ,

After the makeup was done, someone entered my room - it was Cristal. She hugged me, congratulating me, and I thanked her for coming. Surprised to see Jimin oppa, she greeted him, unable to believe her idol was right in front of her. As more of my oppas entered the room, she was on the verge of falling, but Hobi oppa caught her just in time. She expressed her gratitude, and then started sharing her fangirl excitement, taking photos with them.

My bts oppas complimented me, and we engaged in conversations. As we chatted, I heard a knock on the door. It was my sister, Alia, telling me to come downstairs. Excitement filled the air as we all headed downstairs