jealousy

After their college classes.......

Jk pov

I'm gonna do something that y/n herself accepts her feelings toward me with in a few days .
Now wait y/n what I'm gonna do ???
Y/n is coming towards me start acting jk.

"Hey kookie let's go ??? "Y/n said

"Sorry i have some work??" Jk said with a happy face.

"It's ok you can go but why are you so happy " y/n said

"because my love of childhood is returning to korea and I'm gonna spend time with her and you know in our childhood she looks very beautiful and now she looks more beautiful from childhood and i also confess my feelings to her in childhood when we were kids"
Jungkook said in a teasing tone.

"Oh ! But you never mentioned her in front of me" y/n said.

'Oh i completely forgot about her in these 15 years but sorry I have to leave and go to pick her up from the airport, then bye"

Y/n pov

I feel so jealous when i hear another girl's name from his mouth but why do I feel this ??? Why ?? He is just my friend

"ok don't forget to meet her from me and lisa " y/n said.

"Yeah sure!!!" Jk said and then he leave

"Let's go lisa" y/n said and hold lisa hand and then leave.

Jk pov

I think she feels jealous when i talk about other girl in front of her but this my plan to make her feel jealous so that she can propose to me but sorry y/n I said lie to you , i don't have any childhood friend that i mentioned you but to make you jealous i hire a girl that act like My child hood friend and make you feel jealous.....

Phone call of that jk fake friend coming.

Jk picks up the call.

Hey yeonghee how are u??? Jk said

Yeonghee: jk i understand what I wanna do please ready my cash i'll do your work??

Jk: ok i transfer your money into your bank account and ready Tommorow we both have to jealous y/n

Yeonghee: i'm always ready ok bye

Jk: bye

Jk hangs up the call ........

Jk messaged y/n to come to shopping with me and my friend Tommorow at 12 pm because he don't know about girls taste in clothes so please help yeonghee in shopping and you also get to know my childhood crush.

Y/n said yes to his message.

Next day in mall y/n comes and she saw jungkook with a girl so she goes near to them.

Y/n : hi jungkook and this is your friend right hi , jungkook please introduce her.

Jungkook: hi y/n good to see you, this is yeonghee kim my childhood best friend and yeonghee this is y/n lee my college best friend.

Yeonghee: hi y/n nice to meet you.

Y/n : nice to meet you yeonghee, you are extremely gorgeous.

Yeonghee: thank you y/n you are too very beautiful i must say .

Y/n : thank you yeonghee let's go for shopping.

Jungkook : let's go yeonghee and y/n.

Jungkook hold yeonghee by waist and yeonghee also hold jungkook by waist they move to shop leave y/n behind, y/n doesn't like that and she follow both of them....

Jungkook whispered in ears of "yeonghee let's start are plan"

"Ok " yeonghee said

At women dresses showroom jungkook and yeonghee and y/n looks for dresses and then jungkook chooses a beautiful short dress for yeonghee and said' how it is yeonghee "

"Wow jk your choice is awesome " yeonghee said and then she hug him.

Y/n also choose a dress but yeonghee doesn't like and refuse this dress and jungkook said " y/n why you choose an ugly dress for this beautiful princess "

And then jungkook start finding another dress for yeonghee

Y/n pov

I find the best dress but seem they both don't need me I think i should leave them alone and leave for home, it is best for me , i don't like this behaviour of jungkook, he completely changed after yeonghee arrived and I think he totally forget me and our romantic moments and he likes me and also proposed me he forget everything, I feel so jealous when I see them . I can't take it.

Yeonghee: jk i think it is enough for now let's buy it all you selected for me

Jungkook: ok princess as you said.

Then jungkook do the payment and yeonghee thank him for the shopping and also kiss his cheeks and when y/n see them kissing, she gets angry and she hold jungkook hand and leave from their leaving yeonghee dump founded.

Outside the mall.

Jk : what's this behaviour y/n , what yeonghee think about us.

Yeonghee: oh!  Now you think about that what yeonghee think how this stupid dare to kiss you , it's only my right to kiss you okk cookie and don't you dare to get close with any other girl otherwise you see my different side which you never see ok mind your behaviour for next time.

Jk: oh !! But you don't like me and you said you have only right to kiss me huh!! And what is your problem if I get closer to you , you said that you don't have any romantic feelings for me and when i get closer to some one else than you also have the problem in this and why are you jealous when i get closer to Yeonghee ?? Why y/n?? Why??? Said y/n you like me?? Said y/n???

Y/n : while screaming "yes jungkook i like you , i like you so much , I don't like when you see , touch other girl not me , i don't like to see you with other girl because i like you so much, i know I am late in confessimg but i only understand my feelings for you when I see you with that girl."

Jungkook: a smirked form on Jungkook's lips and he hugged and said " mission accomplished"

Y/n: while hugging jungkook said" what mission accomplished??"

Jungkook: "nothing y/n i mean finally you confessed to me now no one can break our bond and i like you "

Y/n: "i like you too " and then they break a hug.

To be continued.........................

Don't forget to vote and finally y/n and jungkook confessed to each other but their happiness is no longer because the main hero of this book is coming to take y/n with him for always.

Thank you borahe.