spoiled picnic

After bonfire fun we went to our tents to sleep.

Time skips the next morning.

Taehyung pov:

I just woke up from sleep and viewed the most beautiful face of my wife who was just sleeping beside me with a cute pout uwu my heart so cute and then my phone rings .

And I am a good husband so not to disturb my wife's sleep I went outside to take this call which is from my right hand Mr kang.

Mr Kang: hello boss big problem

Taehyung: what happened Mr Kang

Mr kang: taehyung our secret hide outs and our basements were attacked.

Taehyung: WHAT? Who the hell did this?

Mr kang: taehyung i don't know who he is a mysterious person or probably your one of enemy he has very build up force and he is very clever minded

He hijacked our cctvs and our computers too.

Taehyung: WHAT WHO THE HELL IS HE I'M NOT GONNA SPARE HIM HE REGRET HIS LIVE DECISION BECAUSE I'M GONNA KILL THIS BASTARD WITH MY OWN HANDS.

Mr kang: yes sir come here with rest members and through our spies we get to know he's next target is you and he wanted to take your mafia king position by killing you.

Taehyung: what he thinks himself huh now i give him this merciless death and everyone thinks before attacking me.

Mr kang : ok sir take care and come fast we need you I can't handle his army Alone.

Taehyung hungs up the call.

"ALL MEMBERS WAKE UP RIGHT NOW AND COME ITS AN ORDER" i yelled and with in 5 mins everyone with noona and yn come from tents.

Jin: what happened taehyungi why are you yelling in the morning and disturb my wwh sleep.

Everyone one facepalmed including me but it's not the time for joking around.
I am damn serious now.

" Jin hyung and other members our hideouts and our basements were attacked and now the mysterious enemy is after my mafia king position" i tell everyone.

"WHAT" all yelled at the same time.

" Yes now we have to go back to the mansion and finished this mission and kill that bastard" I spoke.

Namjoon: yes taehyung let's go.

Yoongi: who the hell has guts to attack no 1 mafia king kim taehyung now he is awakened his own death

Yoongi spoke and i smirked , that's gonna be fun haha.

" Yn and nonna first we drop you all at my mansion because it is the safest place and you all be together ok and lock yourself at one room when the mission is over i informed you all."

Jisoo : ok taehyungagah take care and others too , be return home safe and all the best.

Jennie: all the best and kill it.

Everyone says best of luck to me but I saw my wife face she was tensed or may be afraid for me i think. But i think I am thinking too much she hates me she will not afraid for me.

"Yn" I spoke she looked at me

Yn: huh!

"Take care of yourself" i spoke and she said ok and take care of yourself you too.

We all sat in the bus and drive back to home.

I dropped all the ladies and yn came ran to me and hugged me , I was taken back but felt happy and hugged her back.

Unknowingly she booster my strength and power and now i gonna win for sure

And return back home in my wife's embrace.

We pulled back from the hug and i said bye to her and go with rest members to kill that bastard.

Taehyung pov's end.

Yn pov:

Taehyung tell us about enemy attack but i feel something bad and fear maybe if something happens to him .

Taehyung said take care of yourself to me i admit i hate him but I am a human too I have humanity for god's sake and i don't want something to happen to all oppas and taehyung.

We came home but I feel restlessness and something uneasy like something bad gonna happen to taehyung, i shrugged off that thing but

when taehyung leave i can't stop my anxiety and ran to him and hugged him and he hugged me back and said he come back soon.

Then he left with the members.

I went inside the mansion where the diners were in a single room and praying for their husbands.

Hope so everything went well.

Yn's pov end

To be continued.........

Don't forget to vote guys hope you liked the chapter and sorry for the late update i know it's months I update I was busy in boards and for neet preparation and test.

Congratulations v released fri(end)s i personally love that song it's amazing and it's a story that we should live ourselves first.

I am going to write a new fanfiction of taehyung after completion of mafia love and revenge. It is about a cursed prince.

So i give you some names of my new ff which I think choose any, whose name got maximum votes will be the name of my new ff.

1) moonlight embraces

2) celestial flames

3) eternal eclipse

4) fire of redemption

5) crescent curse

Prince cursed is related to crescent moon Princess born with powers of fire and moon

These names are related to my new ff choose any

This book has two parts which includes reincarnation also.

Love you all and miss you too
Borahe💜💜💜💜💜💜💜