planning mischievous

Y/n was ready and went to the kitchen and after some taehyung came from his room completing its morning routine.

So he saw his wife making breakfast and the maid was helping her.

Unknowingly a smile formed on his lips.

He said " good morning wifee"

Y/n moved to him and said with an emotionless face " morning".

After that y/n along with the maid come with Breakfast .

Taehyung: thank you for making breakfast but you don't need to do that , maids are assigned for this and you are the queen of this mansion here and the queen doesn't work.

Y/n: no i am happy doing cooking it's divert my mind and unfortunately I am your wife so it's my duty as a wife.

Taehyung: so you considered me as your husband huh ( he said in a teasing tone)

Y/n startled and confusedly said " N-no it's....like... that"

Taehyung: oh my wife it's ok don't shutters ok and between the breakfast
is awesome.

Y/n: hm t-thank you.

Taehyung:Ok today I am at home cause i take the day off to spend time with my wifee.

Y/n: what??

Taehyung: you don't seem happy that your husband wants to spend some time with his wifee .

Y/n: whatever but don't expect me to be happy because i hate you.( She rolled her eyes)

Taehyung : but i love you and don't roll your eyes on me i don't like it.

Y/n:( she is shocked yet confused by hearing that i love you from him but she decided to act rude to him only). O-ok
I don't roll your eyes on you.

Y/n: can I ask something from you??

Taehyung: yes speak!!

Y/n: can i get my phone back.

Taehyung: No

Y/n: but

Taehyung: no but you got your phone to talk with your jungkook right but this never happens.

Y/n: ok then can i go to college because i have not attended college for many days and my exams are also coming.

Taehyung: no

Y/n: but you caged me here.

Taehyung: yes i don't caged you here but I don't allow now maybe when you start loving me and forget jungkook completely then only you can go to college.

Y/n : but this never happens means my studies oh god!!!

Taehyung: so you are saying that you never fall in love with me but if I say you fall in love with me then

Y/n: it's never happens so don't high your hopes ok.

Taehyung: let's see how can you stop your self loving me.

And he comes closer to her and whispered in her ears " i love you y/n" and pecked her cheeks.

She was shocked but blushed and she mentally slapped herself for blushing.

"So my wife is blushing but some one says she will never fall for me" taehyung says suppressed his laugh .

"I-i am not blushing ok " y/n said and run towards her room.

"Cute" taehyung mumbled seeing her running figure.

______________________________________________________
Mr Jeon: who has dare to touch my son.
Mr Kang who done this??? I make sure this is the last day of him on this earth.