critical condition

After 3 hrs of surgery doctors come out

Everyone sighs in relief and becomes happy.

Doctor: surgery is successful but 24hrs are critical anything happens to him let's pray for the best.

Everyone smile dropped

And doctor run out from their.

Jimin: everything is alright guys he wakes up soon because he is strong and a fighter.

Yoongi: nothing happens to him.

Jin: everyone go back to mansion and take some rest and i will be there if he wakes I will inform you guys ok.

Yn: no we are not going

Rest nodded.

Jin: it's an order everyone go back and yn if you want you can stay.

Yn: yes i will stay here.

Rm: we are going and inform us when he wake up.

Jisoo: jin and yn take care and i will come soon with your lunch ok.

Jin nodded and jisoo hugged jin and then yn and everyone went back to their mansion.

Yn sit on the chair with jin and started praying to God that he will be alright.

Because even if she says or admits that she hates him but her heart cares for him and every time she thinks to hate him but her heart betrays her.

By spending some time with him she started feel some connection and emotion with him.

She doesn't know what is this feeling probably humanity or something else.

After 5 hrs jisoo is also here with here lunch.

Yn: eonnie 5 hrs is already gone but he is not waking up.

Jisoo: ynab he wakes soon don't worry okay.

Jin: yes ynah he is very Brave and strong you know a few years back he was shot 3 times and brutally beaten and his condition is worse than this but he make it up.

So he will wake soon.

Yn : can I go inside

I want to see him please

Jisoo: yn ask doctor if he allows than you will go okay.

Yn: ok eonnie.

Then yn asked Dr for permission to see him and the doctor agrees but with a lot of precautions like washing hands and  sanitise them because of risk of infection to patient.

( I am a medical student so I kinda write little bit of stuff that happens in real life)

With taking all precautions she enters in room and sit beside him and wears a mask and gloves too because doctor said them to wear and hold his hand.

Yn: i know we never get along and always fights but for the sake of oppa and eonnie please wake up

And he knew my anger if don't wake then probably I am hate you  more and never talk to you.

( Still not waking up and don't lose hope yn last try she thought).

If you not wake up then i probably go back to jungkook and leaves you

You know nah it's a good chance to go from here.

( Please wakes up she thought)

And machines start beeping and his finger started moving.

Yn: doctor, doctor come soon I think he'll woke up.

Then all doctors enters and check him and taehyung slowly open his eyes and because of light he closes his eyes and after adjusting to light he open his eyes.