new enemy invites

Unknown men are coming into the mansion of mr Kim brother jingyu kim with a body wrapped in a poly bag.

Jingyu : hey who are you all and how do you come into my mansion with out my permission.

Men1 : we are coming here on the orders of kim taehyung, sir has sent you these.

Jingyu: aish what that bastard sent now after beating my son mercilessly and after beating his so called friends take him with him and they said they take him to the hospital now this.

Ok ok now tell me what he send??

Men 2: sir we are going and you can open by yourself only.

Then all men's leave and jingyu unrapped the polybag and see his dreadful nightmare , with shaking hands and trembling body he see his loving son which he love the most is dead in front of him.

And he even can't see the body of his son which is lying in this disgust situation.

Many tears developed in his eyes he started crying and screaming because his only son and his heirs his dead now.

If any parents have been on this place they broken completely to see their child dead in front of their eyes , it is very painful for them to see their child which they raised from when they born till now dead in front of their eyes.

We can't understand the pain of the parents to see this dreadful situation.

And jingyu kim wipped up his tears and anger rush into his veins he quickly dialled kim taehyung number who the murderer of his child death.

Taehyung picks up the call

Taehyung : hello who is speaking

Jingyu: hello kim fucking taehyung how dare you to kill my beloving child .

Taehyung: oh sorry uncle but oops not sorry your son deserve this so be good uncle and hangs up the call and return back to your country and don't forget never come back.

Jingyu: kim taehyung i kill you.

Taehyung: like i afraid of you.

Jingyu: how brutally you killed my child , i know he do wrong but he doesn't deserve it you already give his punishment to him by brutally beating him in the party why you kill him.

Taehyung: because if any one touch my wife I kill everyone fucking person.

Jingyu : you did wrong taehyung ( he yelled).

Taehyung: stop yelling otherwise I forgot you are my so called uncle because i know you are also like your son.

Jingyu: kim taehyung just wait and watch i kill you like that only that you killed my son and i am going back now but coming soon to take my son revenge from you remember.

Taehyung: yeah yeah go away .

Jingyu hangs up the call

Jingyu: i come back to kill you taehyung and not only you your beloving wife for which you does all this, for which you *tears* killed my child, I'll come back.

Seen shift to taehyung mansion.

Mr Kim aka taehyung dad standing in his mansion and he just arrived there after taking with his so called uncle aka his new enemy.

Mr Kim: son from where are you returned and what you do to your brother kai

Taehyung: dad I am not in mood right now and I killed kai and send his body to uncle.