murder

Y/n pov:

It's 2 pm now and i and lisa arrange all things for kookie now only one thing is left i.e. date preparation on terrace.

I am so excited to spend time with kookie , i think I have to arrange all this in a very romantic manner with rose petals , candels , and a music setup too where he and me do a couple dance and karoke too because kookie is a good singer so i gonna force him to sing one song for me.

I can't wait for Tommorow night.

Pov's end
__________________

Jk: Hello Mr Kang i reached to our location where is my gun and where are you right come here near a phone bhoot.
I am here inside my car.

Mr Kang: sir i reached there only in two minutes

Jk: ok

Mr Kangs hangs up the call

He knock on the window of jungkook car and said " sir I am here and this is your gun and go into his company and kill him"

"No no not now we have to wait till he comes outside because I don't want people in the office to know about me."
Jungkook said playing with his gun.

"Ok sir " Kang said and he also sat with jungkook in his car.

After 2 hrs finally he came out of his company and sat in the car and start driving, jungkook car also follows him and at very silent, lonely place where no one is there jungkook car over take Mr min car .

Mr Min came out of the car and then he asked "Jungkook who are you and why did you overtake my car. "

Jungkook said" i am soon to be mafia and son of Mr Jeon and my dad ordered me to kill you so I came here to kill you"

"Oh you are son of Mr Jeon , he is such a bad person who kills innocent and he made is own son like this" Mr min said

"Oh stop you don't talk rubbish about my dad and he is very good mafia , he only kills bad people and he orders me to kill me means you are also bad" jungkook said

"Oh how stupid you are , you believe your dad" Mr min said

"enough is enough " jungkook said and he take out his gun and then
Bang bang
He fired mr min twice on the head and he died on the spot and Jungkook dialed his dad number and said "your work is done"

And then he leave the place in his car and go back to his mansion.

He dialed y/n number and said " y/n I really miss you and you miss me"

Y/n: "ofcourse I miss you and it is the first day we separated from eachother after the confession "

"Oh , I miss you too now I can't live without you any single minute wait i am coming to you" jungkook said

"No no don't come , do some rest you were tired doing your father work so do rest

I will meet you tomorrow and we will spend some time tomorrow" y/n said

"No no I can't wait to meet you and let's meet now and it's night now let's go to long drive and eat ice cream at night then I drop you home and i return back to my home please don't say no to your kookie otherwise i'll be upset" jk said

"Ok ok now come fast you have only 1 hr to spend some time with me ,it's 9 pm and at 10 pm I am going to sleep " y/n said

"Ok I'm coming wait" jungkook said and he sat in his car and started driving.

Y/n quickly change her clothes and go outside and wait for him after 5 min he comes with his car and he hugs her and they both sit in the car and jungkook start his long driving.

Jungkook silently drives and then plays a Romantic song and y/n and jungkook start vibing to that song.

Y/n see outside the window her hairs are flowing with the air and jungkook mesmerizing her ethernal beauty and then he stop the car and he asked " which flavour of ice cream you wanna eat my love"

She said "umm!! chocolate I love chocolate"

"Ok wait i'll come and take ice creams for both of us " jk said

After some time he came with two ice creams one is chocolate and the other one is of corn ice cream they both started eating their ice cream and then y/n said "kookie i also want to try your ice cream give me one bite and you can also taste mine"

"Ok you don't want to ask mine everything is yours" jk said

"Aww so sweet of you and then he take a bite of his ice cream and she said your ice cream is so good but mine is best
And then she started eating her ice cream" and she ask jungkook to eat taste her icecream and then he see some ice-cream are over her lips and then she move closer to her and put his lips to hers to taste her ice cream and he lick the ice cream from her lips and he said" yes you are right your ice cream is best and it is not better than your tasty lips"

Her cheeks gon red and she started blushing and he suddenly kiss jungkook to his cheeks and then he show his bunny smile and he also kiss her to her cheeks and then lips they both share a passionate and good kiss for 1 minutes and then jungkook drop her to her house and said bye to her and he ask his good night kiss and then y/n pecked his lips and said bye to him .

They both reached their home and went to sleep with a smile on their face and with remembering each and every moment they share just now.
__________________________________________

To be continued.............

Don't forget to vote hope you like this chapter
Stay healthy and safe and lots of love from my side
Borahe 💜💜