preparation for wedding

Taehyung go to his underground torture room where he kept jungkook.

Yoongi:Hey taehyungah you come

Taehyung:Yes yoongi hyung , actually i have to tell you all that today is my wedding so you have to come.

Jin: Yeah taehyung we all came to our maknae wedding, but what we are doing to this jungkook.

Taehyung:Yoongi hyung can you please arrange a setup and so that jungkook himself sees his love wedding with me and after the wedding we free him because i promise to y/n.

Jungkook was unconsciously lying on the floor, where his blood was all over the floor.

Namjoon:But taehyung why you wanted to free him as you are finding him from a very long time and you become a mafia to take revenge on them

And now you have the chance then why not you kill him

Taehyung:He and his dad are only killed by my hands but not now because i promised y/n and if I do not free him then she will not marry me .

I kill them both but later until I enjoy them their freedom.

Till he kidnapped here yoongi hyung you can torture more and take your dad's revenge.

Yoongi: What ?? taehyung,  how  He is  related to my dad's revenge.

Taehyung:He is related to Hyung he is the one who killed your dad Mr min.

Yoongi:What he killed my dad , now he will not live anymore in this world, I killed him.

Taehyung:No hyung not now, jimin , me and you both together kill him and his dad because we three have to take revenge from them.

Yoongi:Yes you are right if I'll not kill him then I torture him to the hell.

Jungkook Jeon now who saves you from my hands.

Taehyung: Hyung but don't kill him.

Yoongi:Ok taehyungagah as you say.

Taehyung:Jimin come with me I need your help in choosing my wedding dress.

Jimin:Yes taehyung let's go.

Then taehyung and jimin go to select together in taehyung's room

Where as yoongi torture jungkook and now jungkook completed gets unconscious and blood are coming from his body.

Yoongi: let's go guys and we have to ready for our taehyungaah wedding.

Namjoon: but hyung why we torture him , it is not his mistake , his father has done all this and I am damn sure he ordered him to kill your father.

Yoongi: i know that it is not his mistake but because of him my father dies and his mistake is only that he is Mr Jeon son.

Seokjin: but yoongi it is not his fault to born as a son of him

Hoseok: yes jin hyung and namjoon is right yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi: but we can do our leader is taehyung and we have to follow his orders as a team member

And you know naah how he suffers from childhood because of his father , he and jimin lost all things because of him.

Seokjin : once our taehyungaah is very childish , chaotic , happy, playful , kind person and now he becomes cold , heartless , cruel mafia because of his father.

Naamjoon: yes hyung hope we get our old tae back and but deep inside he is kind and emotional person towards his love ones but he never showed his to any one.